Italy-Stadium projects and developments (1 Viewer)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Just watching the Lazio vs Milan game now, so many empty seats. Admittedly it's no easy task filling the Olimpico, but for a big game like this you'd expect it to be around 3/4 quarters full? Somethings gotta happen soon to rectify the poor attendances in Italy and that'll only happen when the stadiums are improved, simple as that.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Yeah, the olympico is fucking miles from the centre of rome, when I went to it in May past it took 40 mins to get there by bus, they should really build a metro stop for the stadia, make it easier for fans.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, the olympico is fucking miles from the centre of rome, when I went to it in May past it took 40 mins to get there by bus, they should really build a metro stop for the stadia, make it easier for fans.
It's not that far out.

Would probably not have taken you any longer to walk out to it.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was staying close to the Vatican.

Probably took about 20 minutes or so to wander up from there, pretty much following the river.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Been to the Olimpico a few times:

Lazio 1-1 Milan (Floccari; Ibrahimovic)
Roma 1-0 Inter (Vucinic)
Roma 0-2 Juve (Krasic, Matri).

They were all in the 2010/11 season.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Just watching the Lazio vs Milan game now, so many empty seats. Admittedly it's no easy task filling the Olimpico, but for a big game like this you'd expect it to be around 3/4 quarters full? Somethings gotta happen soon to rectify the poor attendances in Italy and that'll only happen when the stadiums are improved, simple as that.
They usually has more fans in the stadium against top teams than they had in yesterday's game. Just the biggest role acted bad conditions of weather this time.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You were in rome alot then last season :lol:. I went to Roma/Samp last season, Roma won 3-1, last game of the season.
It was two trips.

First was timed to get a midweek round and weekend game, too. Saw Juve lose 3-1 at home to Palermo between the two games in Rome.

Second trip included a jaunt up to Milan to see Inter getting thrashed by Schalke.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No, but it's one I want to visit.

Wheels are in motion for the next trip.

First weekend in May is Verona-Livorno, Atalanta-Lazio and Inter-Milan.

Chance to have a look around in the north after mostly seeing Rome in previous trips.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I've been to Atalanta's stadium, tiny little thing but always guranteed a good view no matter where you sit, I think you can get bus number 7a or 7b from the train station to the stadio, or you could walk it in 20 mins or so. The Bentegodi is on my list too, would love to see a Veronese derby sometime.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They usually has more fans in the stadium against top teams than they had in yesterday's game. Just the biggest role acted bad conditions of weather this time.
Midweek game too.

Had that been in better conditions and on a Saturday/Sunday night (or afternoon), I reckon the attendance would have been close to 50,000.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Midweek game too.

Had that been in better conditions and on a Saturday/Sunday night (or afternoon), I reckon the attendance would have been close to 50,000.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Arab sheiqs are ready to invest 200 of millions for the team and the new stadium to build says Palermo chairman Zamparini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)