[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
From Milan forums:

After Higuain broke Nordahl's record: "Everyone is going to overtake our records until we can't reminisce about old times anymore"

"Buffon overtaking Rossi's record earlier this season" :touched:

"These 90 minutes have to be the worst 90 minutes of my life"

"This is our self-destruction. Years from now this match will be considered the official downfall of Milan."

"We don't even need a badge on our shirt anymore when anybody come out the toilet, they should just wipe their hands on their shirt.

Red stands for the bitches on their period
Black stands for shit"
this one's the best :rofl:

"Announcer screaming carlos seems tired at his life"

"Only 23 points from 3rd place"

"7th. So, progress?"

"With Abbiati retiring. We lost every connection to when we were not embarrassing. Heavy stuff."

"Glad season is done because Ladri will murder us in the Coppa Italia final even if they play with all their backups"

"interesting how we have all turned numb against disastrous seasons. our reaction is pretty much: oh no we didn't make it for anything again this season; so glad it's over.
I am afraid of the day we all cheer for the fact that we didn't get relegated. although the way are we going with our club's (mis)management i can see that happening within a couple of seasons"
- - - Updated - - -

From Inter forums:

"if juan Jesus is on a football field, australia can be on eurovision"

"i say after the shitshow is over, we transform this thread in eurovision thread.
so, who you think will win it?"
Their entire thread is about Eurovision basically :rofl: They're dead inside.

Apr 9, 2015
Antonio 'Toto' Di Natale
Abbiati
Pasqual
Bellini

Real players who have a heart for their clubs, grazie for all emotions you give your teams. We will mis you next year! :cry:

We will mis numero uno Luca Toni aswell, but he is not a clubhero. Ciao Luca!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wonder is the record broken because the quality of the defenders in the league is not as what is used to be. Apart from BBC, who else are quality defenders? Please don't say Manolas or Koulibaly.
Well, even this serie A defenders should be way better than those of the era of nordahl

Luca Toni is retiring? but he's so young!
young for the ladies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
[video=twitter;732188884910514176]https://twitter.com/Inter/status/732188884910514176[/video]
[video=twitter;732205128732680195]https://twitter.com/Inter_en/status/732205128732680195[/video]

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Shame that it's a primadonna retard that broke the record
Seriously, first thought that crosses my mind and not the last. Utterly despicable player. No class.

It wasnt a 38 game season in 1950 though
Still a huge achievement, and I think his record will still stand moving forward so not much of a consolation there.

From Milan forums:

- - - Updated - - -

From Inter forums:

Their entire thread is about Eurovision basically :rofl: They're dead inside.
I actually feel bad for Milan. They were the only worthy challenger for our great club, and a genuinely credible club steeped in a bit of history and tradition. Feel bad to see em struggle, because it's given birth to psychophants like ADL and his garbage pubic hairstyle. Sincerely miss the good ol days when our competition had quality and class. Inter, well the less said the better, but I still think Napoli are the most classless club in football today, in Europe anyway.

Utterly shameless club
Don't disagree. But just imagine Napoli in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)