[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Napoli did well for their standards, there were not supposed to be anywhere close to second, as both the Milan clubs are supposed to be the regular challengers and Roma along them. Sarri did well to get the most out of Higuain and i think its best for both Napoli and Higuain if a transfer happens for them to outside the league.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I wonder is the record broken because the quality of the defenders in the league is not as what is used to be. Apart from BBC, who else are quality defenders? Please don't say Manolas or Koulibaly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
One has to wonder.. If Higuain scores 36, surely Ronaldo and Messi would score 40 too?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
They certainly would for a team like Napoli that plays pretty close to all out attacking football.

I think people often neglect the style of play a team has. It's what made C. Ronaldo's numbers so impressive under Mourinho... It also made Dybala's numbers this year and Tevez's last year, very impressive, under Allegri.

It's not always about the league one plays in, as Juventus is incredibly dominant in Serie A... We dominate by suffocating opponents and keeping clean sheets, and even our forwards are asked to sacrifice to this end.

Higuain this year, Messi, C. Ronaldo, Suarez, Ibra at PSG... these players rarely place a foot in their own half in league games. Barca, Madrid, PSG... they dominate their opponents by scoring...

Now part of that is these players make it worthwhile to play all-out attacking football, but as you can see by Juventus dominating Italy, and Atletico's results in La LIga the past few years, a brilliantly organized, defensive style can give these attacking teams fits.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
From the Milan forums:

1st guy: Honest question: independent of the players, is there anyone at this club worthy of keeping his/her job?

2nd guy: the janitors keep the training ground looking clean

3rd guy: I'm surprised Berlu doesn't instruct them how to clean as well. Maybe the day he does, we're gonna lose that shine as well

:lol:
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)