[ITA] Serie A 2015/2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Player equals all time top scorer in a season in the league's history = Biggiest choke job ever = Tuz being Tuz.

I dont know, how about this, we are considerably better then Napoli by far and the very fact they even competed with us is solely due to him, hence his impact is litterally the opposite of choking? Personal douchebag flaws and moodswings not withstanding, but actual performances itself.
It's quite simple Os.

Take away our best player, and we are still fighting for the scudetto.

Take away Higuain, and Napoli is fighting for their mid-table lives.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's quite simple Os.

Take away our best player, and we are still fighting for the scudetto.

Take away Higuain, and Napoli is fighting for their mid-table lives.
Pretty much :agree:

@Post Ironic, now that dumb bitch's epic loser comment is worth making fun of :lol: Instead of you needlessly diminishing of a historic goalscoring acheivement. More fun to rub in their faces that one or more actually think that for real, its litterally biggiest insult ever to a club in saying individual award is more important then team one :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
''You can win a scudetto or make history. We opted for the 2nd part and it's was great''. - nipples whore fan that is invited on TV sometimes

what a dumb whore.
:lol:
5th consecutive scudetto is making history as is napoli winning the scudetto in post-maradona era.

Higuain made history but didn't win the scudetto. Juve did both.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

The most important moment of Higgy's season. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain on this squad next to Dybala would possibly be the most dangerous partnership in Europe.

I would trade Morata, Zaza, and Mandzukic for him
:agree:

This club would help his mentality too... Make him mentally tougher. And a better CL performer. I mean his record of 2 goals in 20 CL knockout games is pretty much appalling. Just like Tevez pre-Juventus in the CL.

Although I'm not sure I'd trade all of our attackers. I'm rather fond of those 3. :p

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

The most important moment of Higgy's season. :D

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

This club would help his mentality too... Make him mentally tougher. And a better CL performer. I mean his record of 2 goals in 20 CL knockout games is pretty much appalling. Just like Tevez pre-Juventus in the CL.

Although I'm not sure I'd trade all of our attackers. I'm rather fond of those 3. :p
And he wouldn't be saddled with the responsibility of having to carry the weight all the time either

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would trade Mandzukic and Zaza plus money for him. But not Morata :D Not because he is as good now, not even close this season, but this kid is a season or two away from becoming even bigger monster :)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
From the Milan forums:

1st guy: Honest question: independent of the players, is there anyone at this club worthy of keeping his/her job?

2nd guy: the janitors keep the training ground looking clean

3rd guy: I'm surprised Berlu doesn't instruct them how to clean as well. Maybe the day he does, we're gonna lose that shine as well

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)