[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (17 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Frosinone close to promotion, they have a 4 point lead with 3 matches left. Another small club in Serie A next season, their current stadium capacity is less than 10k according to wiki, and this will be their first season in SerieA if they make it. Nice fairytale but I am not sure if this will be good for Serie A, maybe the 18 club plan needs to go through asap.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
excellent pass by Berardi, Zaza missed a 100% chance :sergio:

2 minutes later, Dybala misses a clear header infront the goal. thats his 3rd close ranged 100% chance missed this season from what i remember

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
excellent pass by Berardi, Zaza missed a 100% chance :sergio:

2 minutes later, Dybala misses a clear header infront the goal. thats his 3rd close ranged 100% chance missed this season from what i remember
I hope the others weren't as bad. This one was really embarrassing. The goal was open directly in front of him, and he tried to head it into the corner instead. It wasn't even a jump in the air header, it was the ball is right in front of you at chest height, just push it forward into the open net type header. Worst miss of the season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I hope the others weren't as bad. This one was really embarrassing. The goal was open directly in front of him, and he tried to head it into the corner instead. It wasn't even a jump in the air header, it was the ball is right in front of you at chest height, just push it forward into the open net type header. Worst miss of the season.
he had one against inter when he shot over the goal from the goal line almost. the other one was few weeks ago, cant remember really against whom, but it was similarly easy

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
The Glazers bought United for 790 billion pounds. They usually didn't spend much on transfers (not until 2014) and now the club is listed on NYSE and is worth USD 2,5 billion. If you get the right people to run the club you can make a leveraged buyout work.
790 Billion, Dr. Evil?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)