[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (3 Viewers)

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
Berlusconi must be the most delusional Milan fan, how can he even dream of top 3 place with that ridiculous team. He must still be living in 1990.
milans opponents for getting the third spot are ridiculous as well.

Napoli and fiorentina (up till now) seem to be weaker than last season and mazzaris inter plays very static football without any movement or creativity. in the end its going to be a snail race for third sport im afraid.

so milans chance for getting that spot isnt that bad as you might assume.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Are we going to hear more about penalties now? :sergio:

Berlusconi is destroying Milan.
This is a cycle. Milan value will continue to shrink before Berlusconi sells a substantial share to a Thohir-like investor from nowhereland. It might be too late for them so survive mediocrity.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
milans opponents for getting the third spot are ridiculous as well.

Napoli and fiorentina (up till now) seem to be weaker than last season and mazzaris inter plays very static football without any movement or creativity. in the end its going to be a snail race for third sport im afraid.

so milans chance for getting that spot isnt that bad as you might assume.
Good point. At the moment I can't see any of those as CL place worthy. 3rd spot will be wasted it seems again.

This is a cycle. Milan value will continue to shrink before Berlusconi sells a substantial share to a Thohir-like investor from nowhereland. It might be too late for them so survive mediocrity.
Let's hope it will be then.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
Good point. At the moment I can't see any of those as CL place worthy. 3rd spot will be wasted it seems again.
if i had to choose i would say that overall inter has the third best squad in italy after us and roma. their team is very balanced, they are pretty much set in every area. Napoli and milan might have a better attack but their defense is laughable (even compared to inters).

inters main problem is just the fact that Walter Mazzari isnt a good coach:gheyfight: he only did well with napoli because he had 3 top-players (cavani, hamsik, lavezzi) in the attack, who solved many problems with their individual class and quality.

in inter he doesnt have world-class attackers. thats the reason for inter being pretty poor in any offensive movement.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
De Rossi doubt for City, Juve
By Football Italia staff

There is concern at Roma that Daniele De Rossi may be the latest to face a spell on the sidelines, with a calf injury.

The midfielder is reported by Il Messaggero as set for tests during the course of today and tomorrow on a muscular injury that saw him withdrawn during the closing stages of the Giallorossi’s 2-0 win over Cagliari.

It is hypothesised that De Rossi will certainly miss the midweek match with Parma, but that in the case of a strain to what is suspected to be his calf, he could be facing up to 15 days out.

This would rule the vice-captain out of upcoming clashes with Manchester City and Juventus.
Bummer. Because that guy sucks lately.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Napoli :lol:

Every season start Hamsik has to say they will be title contenders and then they just fall apart. Every fucking year :lol:

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Please God let him do it as soon as possible.
He's saying Inzaghi and the team didn't do what he told them for the Juve match :facepalm2:

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,529
    He's saying Inzaghi and the team didn't do what he told them for the Juve match :facepalm2:
    I remember many years ago he was moaning how Milan should use 2 strikers (or was it one) and was forcing coach to do so. I always found that pathetic and pretty sad...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    As much as I hate Moratti, I think he was pretty sane in comparison with Berlusconi. He has completely lost his mind when it comes to football. And unfortunately for you guys, he has Galliani, who can sometimes do some business which sounds good on the paper at least (like selling Balo). So Milan's downfall seems to be gradual and painful, rather than quick like Inter's.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,531
    As much as I hate Moratti, I think he was pretty sane in comparison with Berlusconi. He has completely lost his mind when it comes to football. And unfortunately for you guys, he has Galliani, who can sometimes do some business which sounds good on the paper at least (like selling Balo). So Milan's downfall seems to be gradual and painful, rather than quick like Inter's.
    Inter is at least buying decent players and has pretty balanced squad. It seems they found a path for better days, unlike Milan, who seems worse in every season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Inter is at least buying decent players and has pretty balanced squad. It seems they found a path for better days, unlike Milan, who seems worse in every season.
    That was a right move by Moratti to sell 70% of the club and get out of its management. At the same time, Berlusconi put his 28-year old daughter in charge.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Inter's current squad still looks awkward just now, but I think that is down to Mazzarri not using it well rather than the options not being there.

Watching them last night, they played with a back three (none of them able to step forward with the ball or play passes) and Medel in front of them.

The back three was playing against Dybala, who was a lone striker.

Both in terms of numbers back and style of player, that is too negative a set-up for my liking and I think it makes it hard for a team to win enough games over the course of the season to achieve anything of note.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I'd be interested to know exactly where the power lies in terms of Napoli's transfers.

They could get away with signing mediocre players if those mediocre players were appropriate for the team/squad in terms of playing style, but they have put together a horribly unbalanced team/squad.
    What i dont get is how they fail to spot such obvious issues.
    Two seasons ago that defence was allready an issue, last season it became even worse.
    How did they completely fail to miss it ?

At this point, if they'd gotten Vidic instead of inter, they would be so much better, regardless Vidic impressive decline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)