[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (7 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Napoli is a small club. without CL their revenue is about half of Milans or Inters revenue. they played beyond their means in the last few saisons. financial wise napoli is an usual EL-team, no CL-team.

juve, milan, inter and roma are bigger clubs.
Yeah, they got themselves in trouble. Recent dealings that they made, appointment of Benitez mostly will set them back. Can't know for certain how wealthy ADL is, but I doubt that he can pour his money every year without some repercussion regarding his other interests.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In 2-3 years they are going to be a top team.

They will be our main rival for years whether people like that or not. It means nothing if we win Scudetto this season, just watch out for them is all I'm saying. Plenty of potential and once the stadium arrives it's gonna be a tough road for us. Mark my words.
Hopefully they go bankrupt before their stadium is finished and the construction site becomes a tourist attraction of a club that was supposed to be great.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,463
    Hopefully they go bankrupt before their stadium is finished and the construction site becomes a tourist attraction of a club that was supposed to be great.
    That stadium project is too huge to fail.

They are doing complete infrastructure and splashing 50mln on building metro. There are many groups investing in it so I don't think it can fail.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011

They will be our main rival for years whether people like that or not. It means nothing if we win Scudetto this season, just watch out for them is all I'm saying. Plenty of potential and once the stadium arrives it's gonna be a tough road for us. Mark my words.
    By then we'll be earning between 350-400m in revenues. We have far more wealth and appeal for them to pose that much of challenge for us. That doesn't mean that we can't have a year off and finish a season without trophies, but in the long run we'll still be the best and the most important club in Italy. Saying that it will be a tough road for us is an overstatement and completely underestimating Juventus as the best run club in the country at the expense of something that is very much uncertain.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014

to be honest i dont think thats going to happen.

romas revenue is ridiculously low compared to us or the Milanese teams. they are only able to keep up at the moment because

a) they are getting CL money and the milanese teams dont
    b) pallotta is putting money in the club like a maniac.

i dont think roma will be our main rival for years to come, even with the new stadium. one (or both) of the milanese teams will bounce back sooner or later. milan and inter are bigger clubs than roma: higher revenue, larger fanbase, more valuable brand...

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    We already have a major head start over them. It'll take a while before they can make back the money spent on their stadium, and then we still make a lot more from our other sources of revenue

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011

romas revenue is ridiculously low compared to us or the Milanese teams. they are only able to keep up at the moment because

i dont think roma will be our main rival for years to come, even with the new stadium. one (or both) of the milanese teams will bounce back sooner or later. milan and inter are bigger clubs than roma: higher revenue, larger fanbase, more valuable brand...
    :tup:
    Pretty much.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
    We already have a major head start over them. It'll take a while before they can make back the money spent on their stadium, and then we still make a lot more from our other sources of revenue
    :agree::tup:

thats the point. the only italian teams who are able to threaten our leading position are milan and inter in the long-term. milan for example (with CL) make 260-270 Mio. EUR in terms of revenue.

once they should renew San Siro or build a new stadium AND having success on the pitch again they may be able to attack our leading position. Milano is a larger city than torino, their average attendance might be much higher than ours with a new/renewed stadium.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,474

At this point I agree but I think stadium is gonna change quite a lot. We'll see how that goes.

By then we'll be earning between 350-400m in revenues. We have far more wealth and appeal for them to pose that much of challenge for us. That doesn't mean that we can't have a year off and finish a season without trophies, but in the long run we'll still be the best and the most important club in Italy. Saying that it will be a tough road for us is an overstatement and completely underestimating Juventus as the best run club in the country.
    I never said they'd be first and ones to dominate. I'm saying it's them who will take over Milan and Inter place (unless Milan sells the club).

You're one of the most biased Juve fans around who constantly has Juve goggles on. You just can't stand anything 'bad' regarding Juve. It has nothing to do with me, but you, who really overestimates Juventus since it's like you're still living in the past. We're strong without a doubt, but we're still not what we were in the past, last year in Europe proved that. I told you we won't spend big on a player like you expected, it was really obvious. But you're obviously living in some parallel dream and refuse to see anything. Don't worry though, there's a next summer.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    roma at best will be a dortmund. only good for a seaosn or two, but mostly a mickey mouse club that will ever threaten bayern

stop hyping them dule

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    I never said they'd be first and ones to dominate. I'm saying it's them who will take over Milan and Inter place (unless Milan sells the club).

You're one of the most biased Juve fans around who constantly has Juve goggles on. You just can't stand anything 'bad' regarding Juve. It has nothing to do with me, but you, who really overestimates Juventus since it's like you're still living in the past. We're strong without a doubt, but we're still not what we were in the past, last year in Europe proved that. I told you we won't spend big on a player like you expected, it was really obvious. But you're obviously living in some parallel dream and refuse to see anything. Don't worry though, there's a next summer.
    We spent 50m this summer, 20m on Morata alone, while you claimed that Juve can't spend more than 13m on a single player. lol

I've worked with facts and present such, therefore when I say that we earn the most in Italy and that Roma doesn't have enough financial power to compete with us with or without new stadium it's not some biased fairy tale as you would like to believe. If I were to claim that we can compete with Real, Barca or few EPL clubs on the market than you could say such things.

Roma 120m revenues
    Juve 315m revenues

Quite a gap between the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)