[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (29 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Really? I missed that :D then he's even greater.

I wrote his name a couple of times in a wish list. I really like him.
What Roma players don't you like?

As for Roma, ain't it fun to seal the deal early in the game and play in a relaxed manner afterwards conserving all the energy needed for the coming encounter?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

As for Roma, ain't it fun to seal the deal early in the game and play in a relaxed manner afterwards conserving all the energy needed for the coming encounter?
that's not stile juve, dude

we do 1-0 nail biting stuff, that's why everyone loves it so much

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
that's not stile juve, dude

we do 1-0 nail biting stuff, that's why everyone loves it so much
And blame exhaustion by the end of the season. This Serie A does not deserve the nail biting stuff. Teams should be demolished early and the focus should be on Europe, just like Roma are doing.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,425

I like Radja, Pjanic, Florenzi, Strootman and Iturbe. I also rate Castan and De Rossi but to a lesser extent.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3,427
    Destro, Totti, Gervinho, Balzaretti?
    I liked Totti 6 years ago. Now he's holding team back, so nope.

Gervinho is a valuable part of their team only because defense in Serie A is horrible, but I don't rate the guy. Balzaretti is decent at best but he's not even a part of their team anymore, his career is finished as a player pretty much.

Destro is a poacher. I don't like poachers :p

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
    Just wanted to come here and say fuck Zeman. And his son too. I hope one day they return to their homeland and get raped in the middle of the night by some fans of Ceske Budojevice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)