[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (6 Viewers)

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Gervinho and "World Class" in the same sentence

Does. Not. Compute.
true! my fault
but for Serie A he is really solid with his pace. And he suit perfect for Garcia's tactic.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither is Iturbe or Totti or Destro.

WC :lol: if they are WC then for guys like Ronaldo, Bale must be found a new term.

What was rakib thinking
Again you?
How long will you hunt me? :facepalm:

just get a life

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
GrecoJuve

your statement was very far off. If roma's midfield and attack is world class, what is ours?
fuck that WC definition.
IMO, their midfield line is on the same (or one less) level. And their attack with Iturbe,Gervinho and Destro and truly good especially for Serie A with this technique and pace. On our attack there is only Tevez.

Roma has a very good future with these players who are all on very good ages.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
fuck that WC definition.
IMO, their midfield line is on the same (or one less) level. And their attack with Iturbe,Gervinho and Destro and truly good especially for Serie A with this technique and pace. On our attack there is only Tevez.

Roma has a very good future with these players who are all on very good ages.
:sergio:

I bet if Giovinco was playing for Roma the sentiment here would be "he's got pace and he's tricky - more than good enough or the Serie A". WHile we got players like Tevez and Llorente in attack. Different worlds, buddy.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
:sergio:

I bet if Giovinco was playing for Roma the sentiment here would be "he's got pace and he's tricky - more than good enough or the Serie A". WHile we got players like Tevez and Llorente in attack. Different worlds, buddy.
Llorente? i'm laughing.
Look on prospects for Roma. If they had a truly good CB, now they could be able contenders. For the future with players like their forwards or Strootman and Pjanic they would be much stronger.

Open your mind.

blacknwhite

Aug 7, 2014
In his prime okay, but the guy is past it and is a complete $#@! anyway.
yeah his best days are over. Romas only true world-class-player nowadays is Daniele de Rossi. hes a beast and would play in nearly every team.

serie a hasnt many true world-class-players, who are among the best in their position in europe:

GK: Buffon, Lopez, maybe Handanovic
Defenders: Chiellini
Midfielders: Vidal, Pogba, Pirlo, De Rossi
Forwards: None, maybe Tevez and Higuain

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,920
    thats a good midfield indeed, and radja might even be better than pjanic in that dm spot. But that forward line is only good in serie A, in europe it's pretty mediocre.
    Da, imo it's a world class midfield with quite poor attack line that's capable of scoring in Serie A only due to slower pace and obviously non-existing wingers in leagues that Roma takes advantage of.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)