[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (15 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Smart on Samp. Global warming (sorry, Hus), and they're gonna build the world's biggest underwater stadium. :D

Völler might just go for the dolphin shows.

Mar 9, 2006
Why do they insist on the 99 year lease thing. Why not own it completely.
Because it's Italy, i've made a post about it few days ago, burocracy, lazy government, you as an owner of the football club all on ur own against the municipality of Genoa, they don't want to lose money with selling you the stadium or ground to build a new stadium

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4689654 said:
Because it's Italy, i've made a post about it few days ago, burocracy, lazy government, you as an owner of the football club all on ur own against the municipality of Genoa, they don't want to lose money with selling you the stadium or ground to build a new stadium
So apart than us, is there any other team that completely owns their stadium. I know Udinese and Samp are leasing them. Not to sure about Sasuolo and Roma?
I think Cagliari is also leasing it.

Mar 9, 2006
So apart than us, is there any other team that completely owns their stadium. I know Udinese and Samp are leasing them. Not to sure about Sasuolo and Roma?
I think Cagliari is also leasing it.
Only 3 out of 20 - Udinese, Juventus and Sassuolo are owners of their stadiums, all other clubs are have to pay to local municipality to play on their town-based stadiums and instead of fixing this problem stupid Tavechhio does want to reduce the number of squads in serie a/b and introduce the limit system when you have to use atleast 4 italians on the field :sergio:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Sampdoria President Massimo Ferrero has plans to build “the biggest stadium in Europe” by the sea in Genoa.

The patron is in negotiations with the local council to lease land for 99 years and construct a new arena to replace the Stadio Ferraris.

“This project is a dream and we’ll see what happens,” Ferrero told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“You can see in the plans there is a nautical hall next to the new stadium, a new building and a cycling path.

“We’ll build a stadium by the sea, where everyone can take their boats in and watch the game, taste the pesto and see the other attractions of Genoa.

“The stadium will create jobs and tourism for the city. There will be other investors along with me, but we must take into account that this stadium will be good for the city and a location for the entire community to engage in sport.

“It must be active seven days a week and become the biggest stadium in Europe. We will also soon open a museum in the Porto Antico area.”
Awesome news for Samp.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
icemaη;4689689 said:
Even the land on which our stadium is built is on a 99 year lease.
Are you sure on that? As far as I know , there is rental payment made for our current stadium, if the land is on lease should they have that payment?

I do know Continassa land is on lease though for 99 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4689663 said:
Only 3 out of 20 - Udinese, Juventus and Sassuolo are owners of their stadiums, all other clubs are have to pay to local municipality to play on their town-based stadiums and instead of fixing this problem stupid Tavechhio does want to reduce the number of squads in serie a/b and introduce the limit system when you have to use atleast 4 italians on the field :sergio:
What I meant is clubs who owns the land and stadium completely, without lease, or is everything in Italy have to go 99 years lease. This is new to me.

Mar 9, 2006
Are you sure on that? As far as I know , there is rental payment made for our current stadium, if the land is on lease should they have that payment?

I do know Continassa land is on lease though for 99 years.

- - - Updated - - -

What I meant is clubs who owns the land and stadium completely, without lease, or is everything in Italy have to go 99 years lease. This is new to me.
Juventus, Sassuolo and Udinese has own everything, others own nothing, that's why stadiums are so bad in Italy, government have no money to reinnovate them (bullshit official version), they were praying for euro 12/16 (to steal more money i'd say) but UEFA said no and no and now we have what we have

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck Milan and Inter. For a long time, Liverpool was the benchmark in the EPL, and they have gone for more than 2 decades without winning a league title, and yet that hasn't affected the EPL brand.

I'm happy if the "NEW" Serie A has teams like Roma, Fiorentina, and Napoli challenging us. As long as we are the established power, the rest can fuck off.
This.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli 'don't care' if fans upset

Napoli Vice-President Edoardo De Laurentiis said they “couldn’t care less” about whether their fans are disappointed.

The son of President Aurelio De Laurentiis spoke at a Press conference for new midfielder David Lopez.

He was asked for his response to fans who felt disappointed by the transfer strategy, as Lopez arrived after targets like Marouane Fellaini, Maxime Gonalons, Sandro, Lucas Leiva and Javier Mascherano were mentioned.

“Disappointed or not, we couldn’t care less about what our fans think, because we have always achieved excellent results at the end of the season.

“We wanted to bring some young players. David Lopez is very talented, he’s a good lad with some real qualities and in my view will do well.”

The rapport between the club and its supporters has hit a new low with season ticket sales plummeting.

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!

wrong move

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)