[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (20 Viewers)

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Benatia is strongly linked to Bayern. Hope to god he doesn't leave. I know most of you guys don't give a shit, but I really want the big names in this league to stay, I really want to see Serie A teams do well in Europe again. I really want Juve to be taken seriously again, not necessarily by other fans, but by big name players who we can never sign. As long as our league is in decline, our stars are sold, and our president calls black people banana eaters, we are going nowhere.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
They aren't in position to refuse a big offer imo. They have problems with ffp as well as Benatia himself. The relationship between him and the club is very poor apparently.

If Bayern is truly interested he's as good as gone. Bayern belongs to the top dogs they can do it easily imo.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
to be fair the ball lands much closer to the touchline than Rooney's did. If England - Italy had taken place in that stadium then the ball from Rooney's corner wouldve landed in the second tier of the crowd.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Benatia is strongly linked to Bayern. Hope to god he doesn't leave. I know most of you guys don't give a $#@!, but I really want the big names in this league to stay, I really want to see Serie A teams do well in Europe again. I really want Juve to be taken seriously again, not necessarily by other fans, but by big name players who we can never sign. As long as our league is in decline, our stars are sold, and our president calls black people banana eaters, we are going nowhere.
apparently he didn't train with Roma today..

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,637
    do you think Benatia would improve our backline? rumours going around bayern will sign him up, to be honest didn't watch many romas games, how good is he?
    Without a doubt. IMO he's easily top 3 CBs in the world right now (to me he's actually the best).

The guy is absolutely brilliant and he's pretty much good at everything. He plays quite aggressive so I don't think I've ever seen him lose his opponent. He's great at marking, great in the air and he also has very good technique for a defender. To me that guy has everything that takes to be in any club right now.

Any team will be damn lucky to have him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Without a doubt. IMO he's easily top 3 CBs in the world right now (to me he's actually the best).

The guy is absolutely brilliant and he's pretty much good at everything. He plays quite aggressive so I don't think I've ever seen him lose his opponent. He's great at marking, great in the air and he also has very good technique for a defender. To me that guy has everything that takes to be in any club right now.

Any team will be damn lucky to have him.
    I don't agree that he's that good, but certainly very good.

but instead we bought Bonucci and Ogbonna

:touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Everyone apart from Roma didn't buy Benatia. Just like everyone apart from Juventus didn't buy Vidal, or Pogba, or Barzagli.

It's almost as if sometimes teams make great deals and others miss out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)