[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (13 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Inter got destroyed again? :lol: what a brilliant day in Serie A, I wonder if Mazzarri's job is on the line now. They've been woeful since they battered Sassuolo, I remember the exact same scenario happening last season.

Pity that Napoli seem to be finding some vein of form. Hopefully they lose again soon.
Let them struggle but we want them on top of their game to beat the living shit out of Roma and that little bitch Rudi Garcia.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Let them struggle but we want them on top of their game to beat the living shit out of Roma and that little bitch Rudi Garcia.
That's true, and I have a feeling Napoli will smash Roma in Naples. They'll want revenge for Ciro Esposito. I expect a similar game to the one from last night.

- - - Updated - - -

This league will soon turn to be a SPL. We might as well merge them both.
No it won't. Serie A is actually the best performing league in Europe so far this season lmao.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
We should appeal, if that's possible?
it is, i guess. someone wrote yesterday that he got the red for the tackle, which is obviously a joke as well but if that´s the case we probably have no chance and he will get a 2 game ban.

i think they'll lift the suspension on morata he didn't do anything but garcía will get at least a 5 match ban and it would be a big blow to roma now is our chance
can´t see that happening. imagine the outrage in italy...

And it will be a very stupid decision.
obviously. this will be the first of many times we will have to pay for yesterday´s match.

btw: i wonder what will happen to garcia and totti?! especially the latter pretty much openly accused the league officials (?) for deliberately favouring juve...

i hope roma go full retard now. garcia and manolas getting sent off was a good start :D.
anyone remembers when we drew like a 100 games in a row in 11/12 due to absolutely outrages ref decisions and absolutely no one cared? :touched:
and i´m not talking about fouls and handballs maybe or maybe not being 1cm outside the box... i´m talking about pepe being onside half a meter and still being called offside :touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
it is, i guess. someone wrote yesterday that he got the red for the tackle, which is obviously a joke as well but if that´s the case we probably have no chance and he will get a 2 game ban.

can´t see that happening. imagine the outrage in italy...

obviously. this will be the first of many times we will have to pay for yesterday´s match.

btw: i wonder what will happen to garcia and totti?! especially the latter pretty much openly accused the league officials (?) for deliberately favouring juve...

i hope roma go full retard now. garcia and manolas getting sent off was a good start :D.
anyone remembers when we drew like a 100 games in a row in 11/12 due to absolutely outrages ref decisions and absolutely no one cared? :touched:
and i´m not talking about fouls and handballs maybe or maybe not being 1cm outside the box... i´m talking about pepe being onside half a meter and still being called offside :touched:
It is really stupid that they start correcting mistakes by making other mistakes, it happens quite often in Italy and hopefully we are too strong not to allow that to affect our point collection mission.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Some folks seem to be unhinged. The notion that Serie a will very soon be on the level of SPL shows the lack of basic understanding of how these things work, not to use harsher words here.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
just had another look at the morata incident... it´s even more ridiculous than i thought.
if he gets banned for this (and we all know he will)... :sergio:

his tackle:

never ever a red card.

what happened after:

he literally does NOTHING but standing his ground.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I actually find it strange as I see Morata's tackle as a spectacular world class action. It is not a dangerous play, his boots are facing downwards and he got full contact with the ball. As for the fight, he was simply pusshed without doing anything back.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I actually find it strange as I see Morata's tackle as a spectacular world class action. It is not a dangerous play, his boots are facing downwards and he got full contact with the ball. As for the fight, he was simply pusshed without doing anything back.
Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that tackle in my book.

I'd probably expect the ref to give a yellow card for it, given how pissy they are about tackling nowadays.

Think the ref just took the easy way out by sending them both off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)