[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (12 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
That higuain miss :lol: i can understand the second strike because they were covering a very big part of the goal , but even my grandma would have scored that first shot :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Inter got destroyed again? :lol: what a brilliant day in Serie A, I wonder if Mazzarri's job is on the line now. They've been woeful since they battered Sassuolo, I remember the exact same scenario happening last season.

Pity that Napoli seem to be finding some vein of form. Hopefully they lose again soon.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This league will soon turn to be a SPL. We might as well merge them both.
When they decimated the league with Calciopoli just to help Inter win a few titles they should have known that the only team to come back from the dead would be Juventus.

Aug 26, 2014
when do suspensions usually get announced? monday?
morata will probably get banned for as many matches as the greek cunt -.-
i think they'll lift the suspension on morata he didn't do anything but garcía will get at least a 5 match ban and it would be a big blow to roma now is our chance

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
When they decimated the league with Calciopoli just to help Inter win a few titles they should have known that the only team to come back from the dead would be Juventus.
I dont mind if its like Bundesliga where we dominate league and Europe. But here we just dominate the lowly quality of the league and cant do anything in Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)