[ITA] Serie A 2014/2015 (8 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, etc... as you can see there are plenty of interesting teams and possibility of good encounters.
Yes its interesting when Juve plays them, but seriously apart from Roma and maybe Fiorentina to some extend, I prefer to watch Southampton play compared to Milan.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
To tell you honestly EPL is so boring that I prefer games like Cagliari-Sassuolo instead of their derbies. Much more excitement, for me at least. Watching EPL games have better effect on me than a sleeping pill. Each to his own I guess.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sassuolo are good to watch, as will Cagliari be, if you just want to watch attacking football.

Edit: :D

I grew up with English football so it's pretty easy for me to watch a physical contest, but there are some games even I struggle with, two mid-table or lower teams slugging out a game which has either no technical or tactical merit.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Roma has always been sore losers! Always, this will never ever change!
And they have always been using violent and filthy foul play as long as Totti leads them, this is why i would never rate Totti as high as DP or even Baggio...

But the most important part is that despite what we have been through, noone will ever hesitate to give us the benefit of doubt.
We will always be considered guilty before charges. There are some Juve fans among us and in Italy, that felt that going through the hell of Serie B would redeem us and help the Italian championship.
But as it becomes blatanly obvious now, our absence and the scandal it self, destroyed the Italian football, as much that it will take a few decades to recover and sole purpose was to hurt us and us alone...

Here we are now, without Conte, without the powerfull and prominent Agnelli of the old, with FIGC being our sworn enemy, are again accused of fixing games and paying the refs!
Whom exactly does that? Marotta? The one who is bossed by clubs like Parma to give 12mil just to take Giovinco's half back?
Or Andrea and his brother the junkie, who both failed to make any kind of an impact on their disputes with the FIGC?
Or was it Conte, who was personally attacked, theatened and nearly crucified, right after he have turned us into champions again,
yet now the whole nation bows down to him and forced him into the NT?

All we suffered was in vain, they will never stop untill they completely destroy us, they will never stop, untill we stop winning and to stop us, they would sacrifice everything and everyone!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What does the FIGC henchman, Conte, have to do with anything?
The FIGC supposedly controls the refs and Conte was the ussual suspect in our previous years succeses, esp after the betting scandals.
The opposition fans, players, journalists etc claim that we have used such measures to control the league, they are among the most commonly used arguements...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm not falling asleep watching them, but I am finding there are fewer and fewer interesting teams/matches.

That goes for football at large - not just Serie A.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
FIGC disciplinary committee finds Tavecchio has done nothing wrong, and UEFA proceeds to ban him for 6 months.

How pathetic and corrupt of the FIGC to elect the guy. Now we'll have Lotito running the league directly for 6 months. :sergio:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)