[ITA] Serie A 2013/2014 (19 Viewers)

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
I love you too Bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. And especially the one I'm closest with, a guy born and raised in Firenze. Die hard juventino so much that he's frothing at the mouth when he sees viola and inter, but he doesn't support the national team. Blames the FIGC for Calciopoli and stopped watching Italy games in 2006. I know there are a lot of italians who are Azzurri-crazy, but not all of them. Remember that Italy is very diverse and regional and it's nationalization / unification process was a pretty superficial /constructed one. Learn some $#@!ing history, bro, and don't believe for a second that all italians support the national team!
Man talk about learn history LOL... Thank GOD they are persons like Cecile Kyenge in Italy to create the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think we have an adequate smilie here for this.

Ban pls.
LOL...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Serie A is strong this season. So it's going to be extra fun destroying all of our rivals who have strengthened themselves. Roma and Inter don't look as "pushover" as they did last season it seems.

Happy that Zaza and Gabbiadini scored :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Favourites maybe but huge favourites is a stretch. I mean by easily cruise is that some people have already given us the title and are just waiting for the celebrations.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hope you won't be disappointed.
I won't.
We will most probably do better than last year, in regards to the points we will win. The opponents are undoubtedly stronger, but they won't be able to keep up with our tempo. That will frustrate them.
Unless we get hit by injury crisis alla Milan in 2011/12, we will win the scudetto quite comfortably. This team is at its zenith. I'm more worried about next year. This year we will simply cruise through everyone in Italy.

P.S: Of course, this means that this year is where I see our chance to do something in Europe. This team won't be better than it is right now. With Buffon, Pirlo and Barzagli deep in their 30's, while Tevez, Mirko, Licht and Chiellini at 29, we won't be as strong in the next years. Even if we make 4-5 changes, adding quality players, it will take time to create the same chemistry our current team has. It's this year when we have to do something great.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Favourites maybe but huge favourites is a stretch. I mean by easily cruise is that some people have already given us the title and are just waiting for the celebrations.
depends on your definition of "huge"...
of course we haven´t won anything yet and it won´t be a walk in the park either but some people here are really taking it too far...
panicking because milan replaced boateng with kaka? come on...

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Milan,Fiorentina and Napoli will all be found out soon enough. In fact I'll give you the respective dates, the 6th October, the 20th of October and the 10th of November.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)