[ITA] Serie A 2013/2014 (8 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I celebrate Balotelli Goals... Always did... I couldnt celebrate them when he was at Inter. When he left for City I could no one cared. Not stopping for no one... If he goes back Inter I will stop again LOL.
I can understand somebody supporting a player from another team, just. But you're on a JUVENTUS football forum celebrating a goal (albeit by your favourite player) for one of our most hated rivals. Can you not see problem in that?

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
I can understand somebody supporting a player from another team, just. But you're on a JUVENTUS football forum celebrating a goal (albeit by your favourite player) for one of our most hated rivals. Can you not see problem in that?
To be honest I can see where you are coming from. But I just cant help it... He is Italian. Thats my point. Everyone loved Roberto Baggio he played for nearly every Club in Italy and everyone "Loved him". My other point is he will be the same person you all are going to be praising in Brazil. My love for Italy > Juve sorry.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
To be honest I can see where you are coming from. But I just cant help it... He is Italian. Thats my point. Everyone loved Roberto Baggio he played for nearly every Club in Italy and everyone "Loved him". My other point is he will be the same person you all are going to be praising in Brazil. My love for Italy > Juve sorry.
I have a couple of friends who are italian. Do you love them?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Go to the Milan forums then.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Trust me they will be the ones shouting his name the hardest come 2014.
Nope. And especially the one I'm closest with, a guy born and raised in Firenze. Die hard juventino so much that he's frothing at the mouth when he sees viola and inter, but he doesn't support the national team. Blames the FIGC for Calciopoli and stopped watching Italy games in 2006. I know there are a lot of italians who are Azzurri-crazy, but not all of them. Remember that Italy is very diverse and regional and it's nationalization / unification process was a pretty superficial /constructed one. Learn some fucking history, bro, and don't believe for a second that all italians support the national team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)