[ITA] Serie A 2013/2014 (29 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Setting their sights for the EL. That's good, that's very good.

suck a dick Viola fans, they fail even at rooting against their team :howler:

I had the sick thought this morning that I've really gotten tired of all the bitching, moaning, whining hateboys who supposedly support Juventus. Back in the dark days when we were pulling out 7th place finishes, we had a steady group of fans who appreciated results where we could get them. Players struggled, and we couldn't afford the best in the world -- but we applauded results and good play where we could get it.

After three years of titles, now we've got people pissing and moaning about how this player blows and that player sucks deck because they have a bad match or a poor run of form. Or if we only won by 1-0 or 2-1, and how half of the squad should be sold off ASAP because they suck.

Juventini here have become the most ungrateful, self-entitled, unappreciative decks in Europe. If we have to collapse again for a bit to start a new cycle, my first vote would be to shed all these whiney bitches of fake fans and glory hounds.

I'm just sayin'...

what do they have against Parma?
Local rivalry ... almost derby-like.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Because the thought was triggered about people rooting against their own team. We have so-called Juve fans here who revel in seeing some of our own players fail.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4556414 said:
Milan CEO Barbara Berlusconi says Atletico Madrid are an example to which the Rossoneri can aspire.

:lol:
What are you laughing at? I wish we follow their example and stop going for Drogba's and Eto'o's out there.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4556493 said:
Milan is a legendary club with own history and own path, they don't need examples, they should be the example for others, but Barbara is too stupid to understand it, same story with Juventus
They were. Right now they look like an amateur club. Following Atletico's footsteps in today's football is nothing to be ashamed of, especially when you don't have a lot of money.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4556502 said:
What kind of steps? hire better scouts to sign guys like Costa and Miranda for free? or what? Atletico won the lottery when they hired Simeone
So they got lucky? Like we did with Conte right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)