[ITA] Serie A 2013/2014 (14 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Palacio ahead of Immobile and Gervinho?
OptaPaolo
La top-11 della Serie A TIM 2013-14 secondo l'Opta Index:

1 - Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus) – Il numero uno della Juve ha fatto registrare la più alta percentuale di parate (81.1%) tra i portieri della Serie A con più di una presenza.

2 - Juan Cuadrado (Fiorentina) – L'esterno colombiano è il giocatore che ha completato più dribbling in questo campionato (118).

3 - Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus) – Ѐ stato il giocatore bianconero che ha effettuato più passaggi (2118), più respinte difensive (145) e intercettato più palloni (65).

4 - Andrea Pirlo (Juventus) – Per il secondo anno di fila, Pirlo conquista il record di gol su calcio di punizione: cinque lo scorso campionato, quattro in quello appena terminato.

5 - Alessandro Lucarelli (Parma) – Il centrale di difesa del Parma è il terzo miglior giocatore di questa Serie A per numero di respinte difensive di testa, 160.

6 - Mehdi Benatia (Roma) – Il marocchino è il difensore centrale che ha realizzato più gol in questo campionato (cinque).

7 - Paul Pogba Official (Juventus) – Il fuoriclasse francese ha trovato la rete in sette occasioni. Per lui anche sette assist, meno del solo Lichtsteiner tra tutti i bianconeri.

8 - Arturo Vidal (Juventus) – Ѐ il centrocampista di una squadra di Serie A che ha segnato di più in stagione (18 gol tra Serie A e coppe).

9 - Rodrigo Palacio (Inter) – Il Trenza è stato l’unico giocatore dell’Inter ad aver raggiunto la doppia cifra di gol tra i nerazzurri (17).

10 - Kevin Strootman (Roma) – Centrocampista completo, prima del brutto infortunio che gli ha fatto chiudere anzitempo la stagione aveva segnato cinque gol e servito sei assist.

11 - Carlos Tevez (Juventus) – L'argentino è il giocatore della Serie A che ha calciato di più nello specchio (54 tiri) e ha chiuso il campionato al terzo posto nella classifica marcatori (19 gol).

Gianluigi Buffon has the highest saves % among 'keepers with at least 2 apps (81.1%)
Chiellini is bad passer they said, Chiellini had bad season they said :lol: 2118 passes, 145 interceptions and 65 clearances they never said

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20,742
    Strootman was great but kinda silly to put him there, as he was injured for like half a season.

[QUOTE='Juventino[RUS]Chiellini is bad passer they said, Chiellini had bad season they said :lol: 2118 passes, 145 interceptions and 65 clearances they never said[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pretty weird how Bonucci's passes get overhyped while people laugh at Chiellini's passes. I mean, he's not worlds beater, but he's decent at it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    In the past 3 seasons he didnt improve his passing skills (or ok, leading to passingway more should improve it a bit), its just that past 3 seasons we had Conte, who plays heavily possession focused approach. Meaning Chiellini is put higher up positions of the build up where he like the rest of the team is supposed to keep possession at all times by spreading it around. He's often just a bit out of the opposition box playing back and forth with the other defenders and midfield. Its not that he suddenly improved in passing alot (bit heavy still on the touches at times), just that the tactics encourage everyone, especially him amongst the defenders who moves up with the ball more (IMO its super awkward to see how much he takes part in our offensive build up...), to keep possession as much as possible.

And ofcourse Bonucci is the better passes, goes without saying, its about type of passes, not amount or procentages. Bonucci, despite his failure rate, tries more delicate long through balls. Chiellini just spreads it around nonstop. I seen him do long balls now and then, and it says alot about his passing range when it suprised me that they were successful, since its so rare, and he rarely tries them for a reason.

Mar 9, 2006
    In the past 3 seasons he didnt improve his passing skills (or ok, leading to passingway more should improve it a bit), its just that past 3 seasons we had Conte, who plays heavily possession focused approach. Meaning Chiellini is put higher up positions of the build up where he like the rest of the team is supposed to keep possession at all times by spreading it around. He's often just a bit out of the opposition box playing back and forth with the other defenders and midfield. Its not that he suddenly improved in passing alot (bit heavy still on the touches at times), just that the tactics encourage everyone, especially him amongst the defenders who moves up with the ball more (IMO its super awkward to see how much he takes part in our offensive build up...), to keep possession as much as possible.

And ofcourse Bonucci is the better passes, goes without saying, its about type of passes, not amount or procentages. Bonucci, despite his failure rate, tries more delicate long through balls. Chiellini just spreads it around nonstop. I seen him do long balls now and then, and it says alot about his passing range when it suprised me that they were successful, since its so rare, and he rarely tries them for a reason.
    wrong, wrong and wrong
    assists - 3 and 3
    avg. pass length - 20.10 chiellini, 22.52 bonucci

I don't understand why people still live in the middle of 00s when Chiello had huge problems with the passing

Attachments

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Yeah, I'm sorry, but that post was made for others benifite, who firstly are capable of comperehending what someone else says, and secondly in case they may be tricked by the typical stats posturing like the above. I prefer using my own eyes instead of just relying on that like it means more. Ofcourse the total (awesome) change of how the team plays effects his passing in last 3 seasons. We went from being possessionally dominated by Catania and Chievo under Del Neri, to our CBs being part of the dominant siege our team held just outside oppositions box.

He didnt suddenly overnight change to an awesome passer from the someone who used to treat the ball like it was ticking time bomb. Its all just basic but rigorous tactics switch-up.

I stress again, you are under no obligation to reply to me, I'm not gonna bother.

Mar 9, 2006
    Yeah, I'm sorry, but that post was made for others benifite, who can comprehend what someone else says, in case they may be tricked by the typical stats posturing like the above. I prefer using my own eyes instead of just relying on that like it means more. Ofcourse the total (awesome) change of how the team plays effects his passing in last 3 seasons. We went from being possessionally dominated by Catania and Chievo under Del Neri, to our CBs being part of the dominant siege our team held just outside oppositions box. He didnt suddenly change from an awesome passer from the someone who used to treat the ball like it was ticking time bomb. Its all just basic but rigorous tactics switch-up.

I stress again, you are under no obligation to reply to me, I'm not gonna bother.
    Accurate long balls per match - 7.2 Bonucci (208/278)/5.2 Chiellini(162/215)

Numbers don't lie, yet you act like a fool and refers to the TV image :sergio: you are living in the past, that's forsure

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];4555191 said:
    wrong, wrong and wrong
    assists - 3 and 3
    avg. pass length - 20.10 chiellini, 22.52 bonucci

I don't understand why people still live in the middle of 00s when Chiello had huge problems with the passing

oooh, burn. that graph is a nice touch :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Ehm. Better post some .gifs in NSFW thread.
    i've got some interesting ones...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Galliani would rate it as highly as winning the treble
    You're probably right. Throw in that financial scudetto that Napoli won and Galliani would think it was the best season in the history of club football.

Well... perhaps not as good as 3 years ago, when they led the table for half the season and finished second to us. Galliani was pretty aroused by that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)