Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Juventus -> Conte
Fiorentina -> Montella
Roma -> Mazzarri
Napoli -> Benitez
Inter -> Guidolin

That's what the newspapers are saying right now. Serie A will be very interesting next season from a tactical point of view. Those are very intelligent managers taking over Italy's top teams.

Do you guys think Allegri will stay at Milan? I'd be very surprised if he does. But who's left to replace him with? Mancini?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We shouldnt step down to the level of insulting each others rivals.

Maldini was an ambassador of serie a and has given alot for italian football. So did del Buffon.

We should not insult legends. especially if they never insulted us.
Maldini is a dirty piece of shit and deserves no praise.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
napoli is cavani, watch them finish in the bottom half next year.
I don't know about bottom half, but they won't make the CL. Europa League at best. Fuck the scumbags.

- - - Updated - - -

They are nowhere near the Milanese duo. Those two hold power through media and politics. ADL is just a movie producer.
Not true, they successfully changed the ref before their match against us. They have more influence than us these days TBH. They are fucking vermin.

- - - Updated - - -

The Milanese teams are far worse than Napoli still.
They are a different form of shit, but still shit. Vesuvio needs to erupt again.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
their mid is still pretty stocked tho.

as far as the refs, why would mazzarri go to roma? and i thought guidolin was faithful to udinese, imo he knows better than going to inter where he'll risk getting fired after a string of bad games.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Juventus -> Conte
Fiorentina -> Montella
Roma -> Mazzarri
Napoli -> Benitez
Inter -> Guidolin

That's what the newspapers are saying right now. Serie A will be very interesting next season from a tactical point of view. Those are very intelligent managers taking over Italy's top teams.

Do you guys think Allegri will stay at Milan? I'd be very surprised if he does. But who's left to replace him with? Mancini?
Cavani out, Benitez in? Man Napoli will self-destruct next season.

Jun 13, 2007
Mazzari is a pretty impressive coach. If There's anyone holding Napoli together other than Cavani, it's him. If he leaves(I don't think he will), Napoli will not finish in the top 3 next year. However, there is something worth considering when it comes to Cavani.

Assuming he leaves for a ridiculous amount that ADL is asking for, Napoli could potentially build a very strong team. True, they'd be losing their best player, but they could use that money to bring in 3 or even 4 excellent players. In any case, this will depend on whether or not Napoli want to be a competitive team, I mean, they could always pull an udinese and just become a selling club.

It will be an interesting summer. Serie A is at a very critical point. As Ive mentioned before and many of you agree with me, the departure of Cavani and others like him this summer from Serie A could be the final nail in the coffin. There is very little holding the credibilty of the league, Juventus being mostly it, and if other teams continue liquidating their assets then Serie A will reach a point of no return, at least for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)