[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
yes coz your club is not catching "breaks" in almost every single game, oh ya my bad it's called 'luck'
relax, man, lean back with a glass of fine sinlgle malt in one hand and an even finer cubana in the other and enjoy your title.
let us enjoy CL next year too, it's only fair :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
When Berlusconi and Galliani die I might have a bit more time for Milan.

The former is an international criminal and a joke, and to assume this doesn't extend to the football world is convenient at best. As for the latter, he came out of Calciopoli with the reputation of a smarter Moggi, but yet still has a dominant role in the new 'clean' calcio.

As I said, when they are dead, along with Moratti, then the league will be left with the normal characters of Italian football. For all their flaws they aren't these guys.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Of course it is guessing, or rather assuming, because funnily enough it didn't happen.

Don't worry, I'm sure Milan were actually hard done by and deserved much more :rab:
I am not saying all this because I feel hard-done by the ref but because I find it borderline ridiculous how, so many ill-informed, biased people here are throwing around baseless assumptions dressed up as facts, for the sake of ... well, help me out here, couldn't come up with a logical explanation.

I don't expect people here to cheer for Milan, and am not gonna claim that Milan hasn't gotten a decision or two in their favor, but to spew utter bullshit that goes completely against what's actually happened on field, well, that my friend is bloody ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

i will only relax coz you my boy :D i still abhor your club and everything about it
good, boy, I knew you'd get it :rab::kiss::D

P.S. Now, if we somehow make it thru Barca and meet you guys guys in the CL, the gloves are coming off :evil:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I am not saying all this because I feel hard-done by the ref but because I find it borderline ridiculous how, so many ill-informed, biased people here are throwing around baseless assumptions dressed up as facts, for the sake of ... well, help me out here, couldn't come up with a logical explanation.

I don't expect people here to cheer for Milan, and am not gonna claim that Milan hasn't gotten a decision or two in their favor, but to spew utter bullshit that goes completely against what's actually happened on field, well, that my friend is bloody ridiculous.
My take on the Candreva situation favouring Milan better under Rizzoli's interpretation is what it is, most likely. I'd certainly rather have the early red if it was my team, rather than a potential 1-0 and 11 v 11 against a good team.

As a neutral observer you should have mentioned SES taking Biava out from behind to allow the Milan opener, it's only fair.

ManchesterU

Mar 17, 2012
I find it pathetic you're all angry over this red card, we've gotten some pretty scrappy calls in our favor, in fact all the big teams get calls in their favor in every fucking league. Get over it.

Everybody knows Serie A is corrupted, who haven't cheated in this goddamn league?

In other new, Cassano - Strama? Who'll be the big winner in that fixture?

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I find it pathetic you're all angry over this red card, we've gotten some pretty scrappy calls in our favor, in fact all the big teams get calls in their favor in every fucking league. Get over it.

Everybody knows Serie A is corrupted, who haven't cheated in this goddamn league?

Err, what?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I find it pathetic you're all angry over this red card, we've gotten some pretty scrappy calls in our favor, in fact all the big teams get calls in their favor in every $#@!ing league. Get over it.

Agreed.Pretty hypocritical of some people here.But again you cant expect objective opinions on a single team forum.Most of 'em tend to be biased.I mean just look at the Celtic forum for instance,that should say it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)