[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I knew last season when that goal got disallowed against us, from then on the refs would give them everything possible its now becoming so clear its worrying.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Allright, the strongest teams, must come from a strong league to be competitive all the way.

So, juventus needs a strong serie a, with 3 other strong teams to compete in europe, and some less stronger but still decent teams that WANT to battle in cl cause top4 is impossible anyway.

Now you can really do 2 things :

1) siena, cesena and chievo to suddenly get owned by some billionaire, that buys all the good players, plays like insane for a few years, generating a good fanbase, etc to fill the above requirements.

2) or you could wake the fuck up, look at fanbases in italy and realise its gonna be Juve primerly, followed by both milan teams, and then the roma teams competing with trashtown and the rats.

From napoli, inter, fiorentina and milan, i easely pick milan as least hatable side, since we have the least trouble between our management and theirs.
fiorentina hate us
napoli doesnt even talk to us
inter has a juventuscomplex and is afraid from us
milan, well there was gol di muntari, and the usual complaining between second and first team last year, and thats about it.

Lazio is allright, if they stop the stabbings, and if they return to their nedved area level of attractiveness and competivity in europe, without bankrupting this time
roma, nah, has the zeman stain all over them right nao.

- - - Updated - - -

All the Italian clubs except Juve are cunts just some are more cuntish than others
THIS basically

i consider milan by far the last cuntish of our competition

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I like Milan getting all the beneficial referee decisions.

wanna know why ?

Cause we are so fucking good, we are still 11 points ahead.

Goddamn its why barcelona losing is so good. they got all the referee helping, and if they still dont cut it, its so awesome i cream all over her face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)