[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
I think Serie A will be even stronger next season. This no challengers talk is non-sense.

Milan will be good again, they will make a few summer buys. Inter has made it clear they are looking to buy. Lazio should improve, Udinese will be tough, Napoli is a wildcard... depends on who they replace the players leaving with. I also think people are sleeping on Roma. Their roster has a ton of potential, if they get the right coach and system in there, they could be very dangerous.

Not to mention teams like Genoa, Palermo, Fiorentina who will look to have strong bounce back seasons after being mediocre this year.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Milan will not have the amount of injuries they got this year which consequently makes them stronger. Inter will definitely improve. Napoli have tasted a win and it will only go better for them from now, they played CL football and gained money from that. Udinese are still a good team and they keep on impressing. Lazio and Roma will definitely have a step forward. Palermo, Fiorentina and Genoa will not have as disappointing seasons as this year. I don't buy the Juve will win a back to back easy title.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Milan will not have the amount of injuries they got this year which consequently makes them stronger. Inter will definitely improve. Napoli have tasted a win and it will only go better for them from now, they played CL football and gained money from that. Udinese are still a good team and they keep on impressing. Lazio and Roma will definitely have a step forward. Palermo, Fiorentina and Genoa will not have as disappointing seasons as this year. I don't buy the Juve will win a back to back easy title.
you can say nothing about it now
Cos the summer has to start and even then you still can say nothing
who didn't expect udinese to drop? juve to do so well? milan to be so depending on Ibra? Inter to fail so hard? Those clubs to fail? catania to do so well?
you don't know what is going to happen next year.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
you can say nothing about it now
Cos the summer has to start and even then you still can say nothing
who didn't expect udinese to drop? juve to do so well? milan to be so depending on Ibra? Inter to fail so hard? Those clubs to fail? catania to do so well?
you don't know what is going to happen next year.
I can say whatever I want about it because that's MY prediction. You can do your own predictions anytime during the year you want just don't include me in it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope the rumours ARENT true about Milan signing Nuri Sahin. That would be the perfect addition to their midfield.

I also dont buy this, "Serie A will be weaker" bullshit either. Inter, Milan, Roma, Napoli and probably even Lazio will all look to improve their squads over the summer. It will definitely be a tougher league next season.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think it depends how we strengthen. If we get a top striker, then I don't fear Milan. We would've won the league earlier had we had a better attack.

May 22, 2007
I think it depends how we strengthen. If we get a top striker, then I don't fear Milan. We would've won the league earlier had we had a better attack.
Of course, but it's true that we had to contend with less fixtures than they did. We need stronger depth in key areas (midfield, defense) and a top striker.

ManchesterU

Mar 17, 2012
- Milan will definitely be stronger next year, they are strongly rumored to Sahin, Witsel and Strootman, Serious title contenders if they stay injury free. Inter will definitely improve but i don't know if they will improve much, Moratti with his stupid plans, Lavezzi rumored to Inter, with Palacio already joined them, IMO they will be fighting for the 4-5 place, as i don't see them replacing the senatores, Napoli, it all matters who they sell and who they buy, Keeping Cavani would be key, I personally would sell Lavezzi to PSG for these 32 M. - They can improve their defence and midfield so much, with Key signings, Fighting for 3 place imo, Udinese if they don't sell star they can fight for 3-5 place, Roma are really dark horse, they have quality squad, but they need a bit improvement with key signings and good coach, 3-5 imo.

I hope we buy a top striker, who really is a goal machine, i am really praying for Cavani but that is highly unlikely as he wants to stay at Napoli. Giroud, Higuain or Falcao (Very Difficult) would be awesome. I don't see us needing much improvement, player like Asamoah would be nice but i think we are really fine.

- Top Striker
- 2 New midfielders, Like Verratti and Asamoah/Nainggolan.

My Prediction for Next season.

1. Juventus/Milan (This will definitely be two horse race again imo)
2. Milan/Juventus
3. Roma
4. Napoli
5. Inter
6. Udinese
7. Palermo
8. Genoa
9. Torino

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Milan already got two midfielders, so they are probably searching defenders now and knowing them another striker. I don't think they will sign Sahin and Witsel, especially Witsel because of his price. Milan will be stronger next season especially if they avoid injuries, and especially if Cassano stay healthy.

I'm more afraid of Inter, even though they need to reinforce defense and add at least one more midfielder. I don't think that they will have a bad season like this year.

For the other clubs, there are few who will be tough opponents but we should overcome them. Maybe Roma will arise, but I'm sure that Lazio or Udine will drop than.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)