[ITA] Serie A 2012/2013 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Milan have confirmed that Brazilian goalkeeper Gabriel will put pen to paper on a Rossoneri contract next month.

The custodian, who will be 20 in September, has joined the San Siro giants from Brazilian club Cruzeiro.

The teenager, full name Gabriel Vasconcellos Ferreira, may have been signed as a replacement for third-choice 'keeper Flavio Roma after his exit.

Christian Abbiati is set to remain as Milan’s No 1 for next season, while he’ll be backed up by 2006 World Cup winner Marco Amelia.

Gabriel was given a tour of the Stadio Meazza earlier today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I've been saying for years that Milan are broke, they only stay afloat because of personal Berlusconi money. As he is spending tens of millions filling losses he isn't going to be putting the same amount in for transfers, he would end up spending at least €100m every year. Milan are basically hoping some dumb team gives them crazy money for one of their biggest assets. Preferably duckface, as he is always injured.

May 22, 2007
I think Berlusconi is looking for investors (saw rumours of him looking to sell as well, which I doubt). Not entirely sure though, I should ask one of the resident Milan fans on here.

Juventino[RUS];3688427 said:
I remember the uproar when he invested in cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)