[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Why is Delneri perfect for these clubs? In all his coaching career, he once managed to get Sampdoria finish 4th in the league? How is that perfect?
And he got Chievo to 5th straight out from Serie B. Did well with Atalanta afterwards before joining Sampdoria. In any case, Genoa has proved that they're relegation strugglers.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Why is Delneri perfect for these clubs? In all his coaching career, he once managed to get Sampdoria finish 4th in the league? How is that perfect?
That loser almost fooled with me Chievo before Eriberto became Luciano. They played good footie.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol: pretty much. And he had one good season with Chievo back in 2001.

The guy is a pathetic, negative old school Italian coach. An ingrate. I hope he goes to Genoa and gets them relegated.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He's not good. You have to be consistent to be good. No credit for Sampdoria imo. They had Cassano in top shape and we all know how good Serie A has been lately.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Del Neri. Disgusting cuntbag. One of the worst, if not the worst coach, we ever had. Clueless coach who looks better off in a pharmacy or a lab coat.

I hope he safely guides Genoa to Serie B, where they can rot for eternity, since they are butt buddies with those disgusting cunts @ Inter :yuck: :inter:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You are right Rus. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Del Neri is a genius coach, just as Borriello is an amazing player; absolutely world class.

Del Neri should be winning the Panchina D'Oro every year, for consistently being the best coach in Serie A, when he is actually doing any coaching and not watching Serie A from his sofa that is ;)

Mar 9, 2006
You are right Rus. We should be ashamed of ourselves. Del Neri is a genius coach, just as Borriello is an amazing player; absolutely world class.

Del Neri should be winning the Panchina D'Oro every year, for consistently being the best coach in Serie A, when he is actually doing any coaching and not watching Serie A from his sofa that is ;)
Where did i say that? Show me or gtfo

Mar 9, 2006
Nah, i don't get it when people are giving insults for nothing, yes we had a very bad season under Delneri but we had a very bad mercato in that season and we were very unlucky with Quag injury, Melo's red cards etc. and our players in their interview's were saying that they are happy with Delneri and he is good coach and a man, i don't see reason to insult him here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)