[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
He was also a bit of an imbecile and not fit to coach for a great club like Juve. 'It's not like we win the Coppa every year' and 'Amauri did well, he ran a lot and helped his friends' are a couple of quotes that show he has a loser mentality. Do you really think Conte would ever say either of those things? No, because Conte is a born winner and maybe even the greatest winner this club has ever had.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 9, 2006
He was also a bit of an imbecile and not fit to coach for a great club like Juve. 'It's not like we win the Coppa every year' and 'Amauri did well, he ran a lot and helped his friends' are a couple of quotes that show he has a loser mentality. Do you really think Conte would ever say either of those things? No, because Conte is a born winner and maybe even the greatest winner this club has ever had.
What did you expect from him to say? Lemme guess: "Yes, Amauri is piece of shit" , "Yes, i'm bad coach and Juve is not my level team" etc. and now you are comparing him with Conte :sergio: for what?! It's not about Conte lmao

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Drop it Rus. This is an argument you are never going to win. Del Neri is a very average coach, who is not worthy of a big team. He sucked @ Roma, got fired before even starting @ Porto. He did well @ Chievo, granted they had the surprise factor, and had it not been for the Cassano-Pazzini duo @ Sampdoria, in a very weak and pathetic Serie A, I might add, he would've accomplished shit.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
And what do you expect the players to say? He is a shit coach? Of course they're going to say he is a good guy. The guy is clearly not Juve material and led us to a great 7th place finish. He's an ok coach but he is no great winner.

Mar 9, 2006
And what do you expect the players to say? He is a shit coach? Of course they're going to say he is a good guy. The guy is clearly not Juve material and led us to a great 7th place finish. He's an ok coach but he is no great winner.
You better go and draw another brainless dolan meme because ur IQ level in below than average

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 16:00 ----------

Drop it Rus. This is an argument you are never going to win. Del Neri is a very average coach, who is not worthy of a big team. He sucked @ Roma, got fired before even starting @ Porto. He did well @ Chievo, granted they had the surprise factor, and had it not been for the Cassano-Pazzini duo @ Sampdoria, in a very weak and pathetic Serie A, I might add, he would've accomplished shit.
Cassano-Pazzini? Lmao! And what if Juve had Pirlo instead of Aquilani and Vidal instead of Melo a year go? Ur arguments are so wrong, there are was a trillion factors why everything went wrong in our last season but yes it's easy to say that Delneri is person to blame that we have signed guys like Traore, Martinez, Motta :sergio: He is coach, he is responsible for our results, but you can't put all shit on him, it was dark period of our story, why you didn't blame Ferrara then?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3679695 said:
You better go and draw another brainless dolan meme because ur IQ level in below than average
That's why I got in the top third for student rankings (out of about 90,000) in my state for final year school marks. Go watch last season's Juve and eat some Borsch.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];3679695 said:

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 16:00 ----------

Cassano-Pazzini? Lmao! And what if Juve had Pirlo instead of Aquilani and Vidal instead of Melo a year go? Ur arguments are so wrong, there are was a trillion factors why everything went wrong in our last season but yes it's easy to say that Delneri is person to blame that we have signed guys like Traore, Martinez, Motta :sergio: He is coach, he is responsible for our results, but you can't put all shit on him, it was dark period of our story, why you didn't blame Ferrara then?
Ferrara wasn't a good coach either; we like him and sympathize with him because he's a Juventino, but he was always too much of a nice guy to be able to lead a top club, especially so early in his career. Zac was also a disaster. None of the coaches we had during that period qualified to lead a Juventus team harboring ambitions of getting back to the top.

Nedvěd

Del Neri is a good coach, he's not made for a top team, but he can do wonders with small teams. I know it's fashionable to hate him after his disaster with Juve, but that doesn't take away his talent.
His biggest fault that he is not flexible tactically (Like most coaches in their 60's, Capello, Lippi, Ferguson, etc...) but he can do very well with Genoa.

Mar 9, 2006
That's why I got in the top third for student rankings (out of about 90,000) in my state for final year school marks. Go watch last season's Juve and eat some Borsch.
Yes, top third on the ugly duck drawing fest

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 16:05 ----------

Nedvěd;3679705 said:
Del Neri is a good coach, he's not made for a top team, but he can do wonders with small teams. I know it's fashionable to hate him after his disaster with Juve, but that doesn't take away his talent.
His biggest fault that he is not flexible tactically (Like most coaches in their 60's, Capello, Lippi, Ferguson, etc...) but he can do very well with Genoa.
:tup: this, unfortunately some members are having IQ problems around here to understand it

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Nedvěd;3679705 said:
I really dont think he is. VERY average at best.

If we're talking about good, underrated Serie A managers I'd go with Stefano Colantuono and Stefano Pioli. They get their teams playing much more interesting football than Delneri ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)