[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedvěd

I really dont think he is. VERY average at best.

If we're talking about good, underrated Serie A managers I'd go with Stefano Colantuono and Stefano Pioli. They get their teams playing much more interesting football than Delneri ever did.
It's not only about the way the team plays, it's about the results. What Del Neri done with Sampdoria was magical and a huge achievement, he stopped Roma from winning the league.

Btw, isn't that Doom in your avatar?

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Any mention of Torino should automatically include this video at the end of the post.

I so creamed in my pants at that moment.

And to think I was a week away from heading to Torino so I missed seeing it live. :frown:

---------- Post added 20.05.2012 at 10:08 ----------

She's not even all that. They see one girl in football and she turns 10 times hotter than she really is.
With a rack like that, I wonder if she's turned 9 yet.

Nedvěd

She's not even all that. They see one girl in football and she turns 10 times hotter than she really is.
She's not hot, she's not beautiful, but she's got that look that says 'I'm gonna give the handjob of your life and your penis will bleed because of my long nails and you're going to fucking like it' while she's holding a glass of wine and a cigarette in her mouth. She's dirty, very dirty, the type that likes BDSM ahnd have dozens of spiky dildos and handcuffs in her drawers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)