[ITA] Serie A 2011/2012 (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Inter captain Javier Zanetti has a new take on the 'third star’ Juventuscontroversy. “If it makes them happy, but everyone knows what happened.”

The Bianconeri have plastered '30’ all over their Scudetto celebrations, despite the fact it is officially their 28[SUP]th[/SUP] title, as two were stripped in the Calciopoli trial.
The club now intends to add a third golden star – each traditionally representing 10 Serie A titles – on their jerseys next season.

“If it makes them happy, then they can go ahead,” shrugged Zanetti.

“Enough thinking about the past. Everyone knows what happened. Each person has to deal with their own conscience and knows what they have to do.

“In any case, I repeat my compliments to Juve for winning this Scudetto.”

http://www.football-italia.net/18962/zanetti-let-juve-have-third-star

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I really cant believe he said that, what an ungrateful asshat, seen enough retarded selfish players in football throughout my time, but to say shit like that in a club you spent like 8 years in, the nerve of this little twerp. Too bad for him only time he was ever relevant in this game is when he wore that "unfortunate" shirt.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
FFS you need help Madvillain.

And WTF, did Zambrotta really fucking say that? Cant ever think a more douchebag thing to say then that as a former player.
:confused2 I thought you always post reasonable, emotionless, well thought posts. Strange that you reacted to the words of a player.

Now the serious part, you do realize you are a hypocrite how you defend Giovinco's words about Juve but react to Zambrotta's.

You can now bash me and my post, I already know what you will say.

Fuck Zambro along with the other mercenaries
Human

Zambrotta will always be a nobody in another jersey. Fuck the little cunt.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 18:24 ----------

I even respect Ibra more!
Human

What an absolute cunt
Human

That's the silliest thing you could say.
Human

he's a Merda cunt, and always will be.
Human

May 22, 2007
All I found:

"la finale del 2003 l'ho giocata con la maglia sbagliata"

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=287075621321057
Found a better article, seems it's from 'Il Giorno'.

“Il mio cruccio è di non aver mai alzato la Champions. Ho disputato la finale di Manchester, ma dalla parte sbagliata ed avere una nuova possibilità sarebbe un sogno”

http://juvemania.it/zambrotta-sputa...ve-milan-lho-giocata-con-la-maglia-sbagliata/

Really wanted to win the Champions league, he was competing in the final (in 03) but on the wrong side.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Found a better article, seems it's from 'Il Giorno'.

“Il mio cruccio è di non aver mai alzato la Champions. Ho disputato la finale di Manchester, ma dalla parte sbagliata ed avere una nuova possibilità sarebbe un sogno”

http://juvemania.it/zambrotta-sputa...ve-milan-lho-giocata-con-la-maglia-sbagliata/

Really wanted to win the Champions league, he was competing in the final (in 03) but on the wrong side.
Maybe it's taken out of context? "The wrong team" meaning the team that lost?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

I even respect Ibra more![/QUOTE]

Ibra Never, ever, ever said a single bad word about Juventus, and unlike Zambrotta and Thuram, always said that those scudetti were won on the pitch and were deserved.

Yet he is treated as if he invented cancer

May 22, 2007
What does that mean?
My worry is not winning the Champions League. I competed in the final in Manchester, but on the wrong side and having another chance would be a dream.

Maybe it's taken out of context? "The wrong team" meaning the team that lost?
Maybe, wouldn't really say it's out of character for him to say such things unfortunately (after the Juve betrayed me stuff). The title of the article is weird.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

I even respect Ibra more![/QUOTE]

Ibra Never, ever, ever said a single bad word about Juventus, and unlike Zambrotta and Thuram, always said that those scudetti were won on the pitch and were deserved.

Yet he is treated as if he invented cancer
Just by one player fans.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah, sounds to me like he just meant that he was unfortunate to be on the losing side.
yep, the journalists took advantage of the ambiguity in his words and just went on a fishing trip, with explosives no less :p ... which begs the question, who ended up playing the role of the fish in this whole story? :shifty:

:D

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Zambrotta: "In 2003 I played the champions league final with the wrong jersey."
Where are those guys right now that said he is "uno di noi"? uh? Juventino RUS? You still love him as a player?

I said bad words about him about one week ago and with this sentence he's just proving me right. Absolute cunt.

Zambrotta&Thuram one of the biggest trashes in Juve history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)