[ITA] Coppa Italia 2013/2014 (78 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's a while since I've seen a team so crippled by their midfield as Milan were tonight by the De Jong-Nocerino pairing.

Endless series of crap passes to give the ball away to give counter-attacking chances. 2-1 to Udinese really flattered Milan.

Intrigued by the lack of intelligence/unwillingness to take responsibility from Kaka. He spent the whole game standing up with Balotelli - virtually making it 4-4-2 - when he should have been going to deep to take some of the ball-playing burden off De Jong and Nocerino.

- - - Updated - - -

i really hope lazio beat napoli so there can be 3 derby d'capitale's in 6 days!!!!
:xfinger:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Kaka is absolutely finished. Not only has his body failed him but so has his heart.
finally living up to his name

In some ways i'm glad we are not playing in the Europa League.

Hopefully we get a proper squad assembled in the summer, and focus on Serie A and getting a Champions League spot.
ya who needs the extra income from europe to get players, wait a minute...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
In some ways i'm glad we are not playing in the Europa League.

Hopefully we get a proper squad assembled in the summer, and focus on Serie A and getting a Champions League spot.
Yeah, keep telling that to yourself. :lol:

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
can anyone please explain to me, why napoli is the home team despite playing against the team, that has won the coppa last year? thx :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)