[ITA] Coppa Italia 2013/2014 (3 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And then these Neapolitan pigs get angry when The Guardian called them a mafia controlled city :lol: Their head ultra has Camorra links and that fat fuck sitting on the fence before the game is a Camorra member.

Why don't they ever hand down punishment to these cunts? Italian football is a sick mess. What a joke.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
You realized this now? :lol: It's always been this way. I remember several incidents in the early 90's. Italy, especially the south, is the favela of Europe.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You realized this now? :lol: It's always been this way. I remember several incidents in the early 90's. Italy, especially the south, is the favela of Europe.
Of course I knew :D I was just referring to the outrage in Naples from a few days ago, when The Guardian newspaper said Napoli was a mafia controlled city. Neapolitans wanted to sue the writer of the article.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Of course I knew :D I was just referring to the outrage in Naples from a few days ago, when The Guardian newspaper said Napoli was a mafia controlled city. Neapolitans wanted to sue the writer of the article.
Ever watched this?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0929425/

It's an interesting take on Camorra.

Ps. One of the actors look just like Bonucci :lol:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
"I hear that the fan who was shot has been operated on and, hopefully, is out of danger, so we dedicate this cup to him," Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis said.

Regarding the fan yesterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)