[ITA] Coppa Italia 2013/2014 (2 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4533283 said:
Coppa Italia is 9th different trophy for Benitez as manager: CL, Club WC, EL/UC, Eur SC, FA Cup, Italian SC, Coppa, CommShield, Liga.

I think this trophy might just saved his job to be honest

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Да, какую-то хуйню нес про режиссеров, за игрой не следил как будто, седня Эвертон такой же калека комментировал, Журавель, отлично показывали все повторы с нарушениями, а он без конца ныл, мол не могут показать нарушение, отвлекаются от монитора, а потом пиздят))

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli spends 100 million last summer, drops a spot in the league, and wins coppa... is that considered success?
And it's only beginning, they will offload/sign bunch of players in the summertime, Benitez style
http://liverpoolfc.wikia.com/wiki/Rafael_Benitez/Transfers
:seven: nonsense

http://instagram.com/p/njAJJVuGZd/

Mar 10, 2009
Say come to think of it, when was the last time we wont the coppa italia? I'm beginning to think we're just useless at cup competition be it Italy or Europe

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4533335 said:
CI is on the same level as EL for italians, even CL wasn't rated that high for many, many years, italians prefer scudetto above everything, it's like holy grail
Yes. Our first European trophy didn't come until 1977 which is so bizarre for me to think about. Especially seeing as we won 11 over 25 years after that. We had some great sides in the 60s and 70s. Did we not care about Europe at all back then?

Mar 10, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4533335 said:
CI is on the same level as EL for italians, even CL wasn't rated that high for many, many years, italians prefer scudetto above everything, it's like holy grail
I always seen the CI as an additional thing, not a season objective, it's just something to boast about when winning the league as well, but considering we won the league so many times it's puzziling why we haven't one this for so long, when ; Milan, Inter, Lazio and Napoli all have in the last 10 years

@ Postironic

well we've reached the final a few times, last one being 2012 when we lost to Napoli...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I always seen the CI as an additional thing, not a season objective, it's just something to boast about when winning the league as well, but considering we won the league so many times it's puzziling why we haven't one this for so long, when ; Milan, Inter, Lazio and Napoli all have in the last 10 years

@ Postironic

well we've reached the final a few times, last one being 2012 when we lost to Napoli...
Even that year we did not play our league starting XI in the final, which I thought was a terrible decision by Conte.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4533362 said:
It wasn't terrible decision, it was a $#@!ing disaster :sergio:
Agreed. We'd have 10 Coppa Italias now if not for that silly idea of it being a competition for our bench players, regardless of whether it's the final or not. :sergio:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What was written on Napoli's jerseys today?

Campioni something :D ? i guess of TIM CUP but still....campioni?:lol:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Agreed. We'd have 10 Coppa Italias now if not for that silly idea of it being a competition for our bench players, regardless of whether it's the final or not. :sergio:
I mean there is no problem with using 2nd roster in the domestic cup, but what the point to use 2nd roster in the final? you want to win trophy or you want to please benchwarmers? And these stupid substitutions in that final :sergio:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I agree, that was terrible. You have to play your best guys in the final game, no matter the competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)