[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (8 Viewers)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Oh no, guess he get to ref the Roma-Juve game???
Salvatore Racalbuto! Seems Juve have already won...
What did I say? That f**king Ref, what an idiot, who the f**k put him in charge...!!!

What a surprise Juve win because of ref decisions!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

What did I say? That f**king Ref, what an idiot, who the f**k put him in charge...!!!

What a surprise Juve win because of ref decisions!!!
why is he known for supporting juve:confused:

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
He is the idiot who made so many errors in the 2003 game against Inter which ended 2-2...lets just say, this referee isnt the hardest to bribe!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
He is the idiot who made so many errors in the 2003 game against Inter which ended 2-2...lets just say, this referee isnt the hardest to bribe!!
I hope he is the referee for all juve games and in CL:D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I think we could of won it, but refereeing decisions change the mood of our players, and some of our players seemed more intent on revenge then on playing the game after the first half, they were about revenge the wrong way, I think had the ref of been fair at the start of the game, the second half would of been different, even after going 2-1 down. I dont believe we deserved to lose...

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I think we could of won it, but refereeing decisions change the mood of our players, and some of our players seemed more intent on revenge then on playing the game after the first half, they were about revenge the wrong way, I think had the ref of been fair at the start of the game, the second half would of been different, even after going 2-1 down. I dont believe we deserved to lose...
Nicole that is not an excuse! I thought Roma players were proffesionals and refereeing desicions shouldnt change their mood!! if that was the case we wouldve not seen any comebacks in soccer! I dont think that Refereeing decisions would affect proffesional's moods more than lagging behind 0-2 in the last 5 minutes of the match...but yet managing to win 3-2 (inter-Sampa)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Zambrota, I know what you mean, but I havent been clear on mine...

Fact or Ficitions, Juventus is known throughout the world as a team of cheats, rightly or wrongly I am not debating that. So, tell me how would you tell...

Put yourself in the position of a Roma player...

This season has been very disappointing
The fact that our former coach betrayed us, and went to one of our bitter rivals.
That we were beaten in the first game
The bad feelings that still existed, due to things said in the media...
the worry that we'll not make in into Europe...that all the hard work would be for nothing, and that the biggest chance of getting revenge and into Europe was going to be stolen by a referee...

Now with that in there mindset how would you react?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Totti Warns Cassano: Forget About Juve
3/8/2005 1:48:00 PM
The Roma captain advised the young forward not to join the rivals.
Antonio Cassano’s future with the Giallorossi looks highly unlikely as the Roma club do not have the financial strength to hold on to the player. For this reason, Real Madrid and Juventus have expressed their interest in acquiring the Italian starlet next summer.

However, Francesco Totti does not want to see Cassano wearing the shirt of Juventus and warned the former Bari forward to forget about the ‘Old Lady’.

“Let me offer him an advice. Forget Capello and Juventus.”

Saturday night’s tension-packed game at the Olimpico has further increased the hate between the two clubs, as Totti tried to explain why Roma were allegedly mistreated by the referee throughout the entire match.

“Maybe because Milan had won in the afternoon,” concluded the Roma captain.

Forza Il Captiano!! Now, if you childhood hero, friend and idol, told you not to join a club would you?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Well he did practically launch his career, Cassano said himself Cap was the only one that could handle him. Sometimes coaches make a huge difference, what's wrong with that?

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Nothing, but tell me this...who would you seriously follow...

Your hero and idol since you were born?

Or a coach, who admittedly he liked alot because he considers him a good coach?

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,217
    Now, if you childhood hero, friend and idol, told you not to join a club would you?
    You say that like it's in the past :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Are you asking me to give you a psychological profile of Cassano? He plays for your bloody club :D

I don't think anyone knows why he does what he does. :)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    He is 23 now? right? As far as I am concerned, anything older then I am is old...as far as I am concerned Cassano should be on a pension!! :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Are you asking me to give you a psychological profile of Cassano? He plays for your bloody club :D

I don't think anyone knows why he does what he does. :)
    It sounds to me, personally that your more trying to convince yourself that there is a chance of Cassano going to Juve, more then me...

And I was asking what your opinion would be, about following your hero or coach...if you were in the same position

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)