[IT] Serie A 2004/05 (11 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, today's Milan win was freakish at best. But I've grown tired of thinking about Milan and their luck, and I hope the Juve squad is too. We've got enough to think about with our own matches in hand. As long as the season is, luck has to even out in the wash eventually.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Oh so Inter won, anyway here r the scores

Fiorentina 2 - 1 Reggina
Inter 2 - 1 Lecce
Messina 1 - 0 Lazio
Parma 2 - 2 Cagliari
Sampdoria 1 - 0 Chievo
Siena 2 - 3 Brescia
Udinese 0 - 1 Bologna

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Like a friend of mine said, if the football match lasted 89 mins, we'd be 10 points ahead of Milan now. ;)
Correction: If a football match lasted exactly 90 mins, we'd be 10 points ahead of Milan now.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Now Let's Beat Milan-Samp Coach Novellino
3/6/2005 6:54:00 PM
Sampdoria coach Walter Novellino was extremely happy following his team’s win over Chievo, a result that allowed the Doriani to maintain their third spot in the table.
“It was a difficult match, but we knew Chievo were a good team. It’s an extremely important win for us, we have 47 points, and this is a great achievement,” said Novellino, who then spoke about next week’s clash at Mlan.

“Next Sunday I want to hand our fans the joy of winning in the San Siro, that was denied to them earlier this season when Inter performed that incredible comeback,” he said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)