Israeli-Palestinian conflict (14 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I was referring to his Israel self defense thing not the land thing.. The Palestinians dips or the Israeli dips is irrelevant what that is relevant is that there is a country named Israel and if the Palestinians want their own country they should stop bombing and murdering Israelis
Nobody is perfect but try to avoid being dead is a basic thing so if you are being attacked you are self defending yourself!
In a war there are casualties and sometime the casualties are civilians the thing is Israel tries to avoid killing civilians while Hamas is targeting them

As for his non blocked view which let him see whats happening here I`d say you shouldnt discard him like that. Listening to him instead of this brainwash from the media.

As for the one who said hey look the stupid kid is back
If you were referring to me then first let your nut sack drop before talking about me like that

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
I was referring to his Israel self defense thing not the land thing.. The Palestinians dips or the Israeli dips is irrelevant what that is relevant is that there is a country named Israel and if the Palestinians want their own country they should stop bombing and murdering Israelis
Nobody is perfect but try to avoid being dead is a basic thing so if you are being attacked you are self defending yourself!
In a war there are casualties and sometime the casualties are civilians the thing is Israel tries to avoid killing civilians while Hamas is targeting them

As for his non blocked view which let him see whats happening here I`d say you shouldnt discard him like that. Listening to him instead of this brainwash from the media.

If you were referring to me then first let your nut sack drop before talking about me like that
nope, to me

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Self-defense does not explain nor justify apartheid, bombing UN schools and shelters and expanding the settlements.

Call people brainwashed all you want. Doesn't change the reality of the palestinians everyday life.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventino[RUS];4657088 said:
nope, to me
His worlds shouldnt be on this forum or at any other forum anyway!

- - - Updated - - -

Self-defense does not explain apartheid, bombing UN schools and shelters and expanding the settlements.

Call people brainwashed all you want. Doesn't change the reality of the palestinians everyday life.
Ofcourse it doesnt change their reality
in order to change the reality they need to come in peace - BTW buying food instead of bombs could change their reality
I know its not an easy task but creating a group to go against the violence of the Hamas and go for peace might get the Palestinians the reality they want unless the only reality they want is the whole place only for themselves.

Bombing UN schools?! You do realize there were bombs in those UN schools right?!

About expanding the settlements this is the only thing I`ll agree with you but I think this is only to be used as a bargain chip for future agreements (might be wrong about this)

I find it extremely annoying that people around the world see this situation like that when its so different!
The Palestinian propaganda is simply flawless! There have never been such a propaganda its even bigger than the Nazis

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
His worlds shouldnt be on this forum or at any other forum anyway!

- - - Updated - - -

Ofcourse it doesnt change their reality
in order to change the reality they need to come in peace - BTW buying food instead of bombs could change their reality
I know its not an easy task but creating a group to go against the violence of the Hamas and go for peace might get the Palestinians the reality they want unless the only reality they want is the whole place only for themselves.

Bombing UN schools?! You do realize there were bombs in those UN schools right?!

About expanding the settlements this is the only thing I`ll agree with you but I think this is only to be used as a bargain chip for future agreements (might be wrong about this)

I find it extremely annoying that people around the world see this situation like that when its so different!
The Palestinian propaganda is simply flawless! There have never been such a propaganda its even bigger than the Nazis
btw Putin's propaganda in Russia is on Goebbels level nowadays

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,413
    38 civilians were killed in 3 UNRWA schools in Gaza...
    They targeted the schools seven times, but thanks God in 4 of the attacks there was no casualties...

- - - Updated - - -

Just for info, during this war:

The number of Zionist deaths: 64 soldiers+ 3 civilians
    The number of Palestinian deaths: 1875 (More than 90% of them are civilians) (430 of them are children) (248 of them are women) No one Hamas leader was killed...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    38 civilians were killed in 3 UNRWA schools in Gaza...
    They targeted the schools seven times, but thanks God in 4 of the attacks there was no casualties...

- - - Updated - - -

Just for info, during this war:

The number of Zionist deaths: 64 soldiers+ 3 civilians
    The number of Palestinian deaths: 1875 (More than 90% of them are civilians) (430 of them are children) (248 of them are women) No one Hamas leader was killed...
    Which emphasize the fact they use civilians as shields and sacrifice them to make their propaganda stronger!
    As for Zionist they are called Israelis and not Zionist. The number of deaths of Israelis is lower well of course it would be lower
    1. Israel do not sacrifice their own civilians!
    2. Israel have good defense systems!

The fact is if Israel wanted to finish off the Palestinian people they could have done it easily but no one want to do this despicable inhuman thing despite what you think of Israel!
    Israel do not target civilians!

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,415
    Which emphasize the fact they use civilians as shields and sacrifice them to make their propaganda stronger!
    As for Zionist they are called Israelis and not Zionist. The number of deaths of Israelis is lower well of course it would be lower

The fact is if Israel wanted to finish off the Palestinian people they could have done it easily but no one want to do this despicable inhuman thing despite what you think of Israel!
    No trageting for Palestinians civilians? Open Google and write the names of the next massacres, you criminal:
    Deir Yasin 1948
    Qebya 1952
    Kufur Qasem 1956
    Sabra & Shatila 1982
    Khan Younus 1956
    Oyoun Qara 1990
    Al-Aqsa mosque 1990
    Bahar Albaqar school - Egypt 1960s
    Nasereddin 1948
    Jenin 2004
    Gaza 2008-2009
    Gaza 2012
    Gaza 2014
    Hebron 1994
    Dawaymeh 1948

This is what I just remembered. Try to be smart, but don't think you can lie easily, you Zionist...

- - - Updated - - -

Zionists love to see the blood of non-Zionists. Everybody saw the disgusting video for stupid Zionists while cheering for not having a school in Gaza during this battle as they were celebrating the death of our children

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Zionists love to see the blood of non-Zionists. Everybody saw the disgusting video for stupid Zionists while cheering for not having a school in Gaza during this battle as they were celebrating the death of our children
    Meh, I wouldn't worry about them. There's always going to be a bunch of bigots in the world. :D

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011

I believe the bold, yes. As for the Israeli casualties you forgot a point:
    3. Palestine does not have an army, and they are the ones being invaded.

I'm not saying that Israel is deliberately trying to "finish off the Palestinian people," but obviously this would need to be done subtly rather than leveling the whole country at once in order to be able to seem at least mildly defensible, wouldn't you say?

Ask yourself this: why does Hamas exist and have legitimacy? Come now, surely you can see Israel's actions are not as innocent and justified as your government would have you believe. How can you justify the continued expansion of the country's borders over its continued existence? The wall? The checkpoints? The settlements? Treating them like second class citizens? You cannot expect to have these things and then expect the oppressed populace to just take that without fighting back.

Also, does this sound familiar?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Palestine

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,419
    I believe the bold, yes.
    I have here to explain that Gaza Strip is 360 Kilometres where 1,800,000 people are gathered there. You can figure out how many civilians are hurt whenever you throw a rock anywhere in these 360 kilometres. You may ask why Palestinians are breeding that much on a small area. Well, the majority of those 1800000 are not even from Gaza. They were living peacefully before 1948 in their villages and cities (In the area that is so called Israel now) before Zionist gangs came and made massacres and forced them to flee their houses to Gaza Strip. Most of them are living in horrible conditions in very poor refugee camps. As a result, saying Hamas is using civilians as shields is very illogical knowing that no one Hamas leader was killed in these attacks. When you use some civilians as shields for you, they will get killed but you will get hurt too. No?
    The case was that Zionists could not find any Hamas leader so they randomly targeted civilians and killed around 1875 of them.
    Before 1980s there was no Hamas, but there were regular massacres by Zionists. They do not need any excuse to kill people. It is one of their believes that others do not deserve to live. That is why they are targeting children before adults...

- - - Updated - - -

Meh, I wouldn't worry about them. There's always going to be a bunch of bigots in the world. :D
    They are definitely

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Finally one voice of reason in this thread!
    Voice of reason? Rus? You've got to be kidding me:lol:

The guy was referring to Rus obviously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)