Israeli-Palestinian conflict (21 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4656781 said:
Radical muslims, christians or even jews are always anti-everybody, who knows that you are not one of them
Thankfully I'm neither of those then...

Indeed. But this is exactly how Israel responds to the criticism.

You question us ? Anti-semite
Oh, you question us and are from europe? Holocaust.
Yeah, they've been using that shit for quite a while now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4656781 said:
Radical muslims, christians or even jews are always anti-everybody, who knows that you are not one of them
You know the Israeli's that you're defending are jews right?

I mean normally I wouldn't ask, but you know, its you Rus.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ok guys, keep it to a civil discussion. Personal attacks will now result in infractions, no matter who started it.
I don't understand why you don't just permanently ban the monkey. He is infantile, provocative, and clearly lacks the brain power to engage in any meaningful conversation. His existence itself is harmful and inflammatory.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
When you illegally receive a piece of land to inhabit, and then move the border 5 times so all natural resources are at your side of the border, and the international politics allow you to do this, then what can you expect the actual victims to do ?

Just perish ? No, they try to fight back.

Seriously RUS, from all people YOU should stay out of this discussion with senseless arguments.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4656806 said:
I don't need you to quote me, I can do my job without that. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I will get an infraction. I don't care. You don't need to go crying to mommy. I already quoted him, so he is obviously going to see my post. Hence, no need for the mention, you genius. You are indeed special :touched: :heart:
Enough now, keep it on topic.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4656799 said:
but they are not extremists, they are country that defends it's own people against terrorists from Gaza
I mean just think you ******* *****.

Palestina had their land stolen by "the world" who decided there should be a zionist state out of spite from WWII and cause it suited america's cause.
Then they had their borders moved with natural resources on the other side.

Same with Ukraine where a fascist party got supported by the west to take down a democratically chosen president, so Russia would potentially lose its critically important navel base at Crime wich they need to get acces to the middle seas.

What did Palestina do ? Try to fight back

What did Russia do ? Just take the crime back.

Of all people, you should not talk this shit about palestina

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
any way back on topic, what rus fails to understand and i feel some one needs to put it down in simpler terms, is that most of the posters here dont care about hamas however they are disgusted for lack of better words by what is happening to normal civilians whose only fault is being caged in the worlds biggest prison.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
When you illegally receive a piece of land to inhabit, and then move the border 5 times so all natural resources are at your side of the border, and the international politics allow you to do this, then what can you expect the actual victims to do ?

Just perish ? No, they try to fight back.

Seriously RUS, from all people YOU should stay out of this discussion with senseless arguments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_casualties_of_war
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks

game,set,match

- - - Updated - - -

I mean just think you ******* *****.

Palestina had their land stolen by "the world" who decided there should be a zionist state out of spite from WWII and cause it suited america's cause.
Then they had their borders moved with natural resources on the other side.

Same with Ukraine where a fascist party got supported by the west to take down a democratically chosen president, so Russia would potentially lose its critically important navel base at Crime wich they need to get acces to the middle seas.

What did Palestina do ? Try to fight back

What did Russia do ? Just take the crime back.

Of all people, you should not talk this shit about palestina
Palestina was stolen :sergio: And how many times in history muslims attacked jews in there land and took full control of it? Israel is just taking it back, historical justice, nothing more, nothing less

- - - Updated - - -

any way back on topic, what rus fails to understand and i feel some one needs to put it down in simpler terms, is that most of the posters here dont care about hamas however they are disgusted for lack of better words by what is happening to normal civilians whose only fault is being caged in the worlds biggest prison.
Civilians are dying because of Hamas, blame hamas first and the people of Gaza who support them, only israel's army second

- - - Updated - - -

You probably support Ukraine then in the current conflict I take it ?
of course, fuck separatism and terrorism

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
so? israel lost all strategic value after the cold war, if anything it's a huge diplomatic and financial burden, additionally no other country in the region was repeatedly found guilty of espionage and other various intelligence breaches vis a vis the US.
Israel is their only stable long-term ally in the extremely unstable region.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)