Israeli-Palestinian conflict (65 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Next time muslim extremists make a big kill, the blood is on Obama's hands. And most residents will be wondering why they are hated in the middle east...

Kinda like the Turkish premier Erdogan comparing the zionist leader with Hitler.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This whole "human shields" argument cracks me up. I mean, besides it being a total fallacy, wouldn't Israel need to launching rockets at them in order for them to deploy shields of any kind in the first place? :shifty:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Punishing Israel for criminal deeds ?

What, DIDNT THEY SUFFER ENOUGH IN THE HOLOCAUST 70 YEARS AGO YOU FUCKING ANTISEMETIST

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how long it will take before Germany lowers its balls again

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
oh for fucks sake

And what will we do ? Obama will say Israel are taking important steps against terrorism, and europa will express their disaproval but does nothing about it apart from useless talking.

The EU is a joke.

Seriously, Economic sanctions cause russia protects its interests with barely deaths, apart from dat plane.
At the same time, the fucking zionists are bombing even UN schools, and NOTHING.

WHERE ARE THE ECONOMIC SANCTIONS AGAINST THE GENOCIDE THAT ISRAEL IS DOING ???

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It's simple. The EU will never do anything clearly opposing the US' strategy, and the US needs to keep their ties intact with the only ally they have in the strategically highly important area that is the middle east.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's the only country in the region whose population doesn't hate America's guts.

so? israel lost all strategic value after the cold war, if anything it's a huge diplomatic and financial burden, additionally no other country in the region was repeatedly found guilty of espionage and other various intelligence breaches vis a vis the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 60)