Israeli-Palestinian conflict (38 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4656451 said:
really?? pezdeets :)

- - - Updated - - -

israel has 0 strategic value to the US, not to mention US troops are stationed all over the arabian peninsula and navy ships peppered the regional seas.
might be true abel, however i think after the cold war like you mentioned its role decreased but it plays a role in ensuring arabs remain sidelined for a bit more ( not that isreal has anything to do with that, we our selves are doing a pretty awesome job as evident), and off course ensure the head's of states in the region play by the Us rules, i,e they dont wake up in the morning feeling all nationalistic and taking control of there natural resources.

speaking of ISIS i think you were spot on with regards to isreal being one of the forces behind it!! because if these bastards want "jihad" or what ever they call it these days there is no better place than helping gaza instead they r committing crimes in iraq, are getting onvolved in libya, and are starting a thing with egypt on the borders with libya.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4656698 said:
Because fuck Hamas and if somebody from gaza wants to get down with hamas them fuck them too, burn them all to ashes, every terrorists should be killed
It's so stupid it's even funny :lol:

Awesome way to look at this stuff rus.

Fucking moron.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)