Israeli-Palestinian conflict (16 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 6, 2012
Zé Tahir:

No. It's just so hypocrite when you're saying IDF hurts innocent people (human shield for Hamas terrorists) when it's trying to minimize it by alerting them before it strikes. Hamas just throws missles no matter where they fall (=at innocent people).

"edit: Last time I checked stoning was part of Jewish law. Thanks for introducing that to the world "

Non relevant. In Israel we don't stone people, in arab states - yes.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No. It's just so hypocrite when you're saying IDF hurts innocent people (human shield for Hamas terrorists) when it's trying to minimize it by alerting them before it strikes. Hamas just throws missles no matter where (=at innocent people).

Judaism isn't perfect. Islam isn't too. The problem is - at this point in history, radical islamists are much more dangerous than jewish ones.
How did you land at that conclusion? Radical islamists still do not have their hands on nuclear weapons, they do not have access to f-16's or laser guided missiles.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
And what does that picture suppose to mean?

- - - Updated - - -

surely thats a fake, arent the women and children in sderot in constant fear of palestinian rockets?
You can be as cynical as you want, but that is exactly the case.

- - - Updated - - -

How did you land at that conclusion? Radical islamists still do not have their hands on nuclear weapons, they do not have access to f-16's or laser guided missiles.
Radical religious leaders maybe are equally dangerous from both sides, but in Israel the leaders are not religious, thank god.

Jul 2, 2006
Tell me- what would you do if you were Netanyahu (who is a dick that I will never support, but this is another story)about the 2 million Palestinians inside Gaza?

And that is the answer for those who blame Israel for Hamas' actions. :tup::tup::tup:
And btw... some of those horrible pictures Hamas is publishing, claiming it's the IDF's actions in gaza, were taken in Syria and Iraq.
I would give them some air to breathe, i guess. But as you said, it is different with israel as they don't want peace. They are making Palestinians' life difficult as much as possible so when they react, you can kill thousands in return and call it ''right to defend yourself''. No one buys that shit, do not embrass yourself.

About photos; Even if it is true, that means absolutely nothing. It does not change the fact that Israel have killed thousands in many horrible ways.

"Aimed directly at women and babies" :lol2:

Palestinian technological advancement must be light years ahead of the rest of the world if they can specifically target women and babies :lol2:
Reminds me this

14901_681118638641807_4087737280558363652_n.jpg

surely thats a fake, arent the women and children in sderot in constant fear of palestinian rockets?
It is nothing new.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Zé Tahir:

No. It's just so hypocrite when you're saying IDF hurts innocent people (human shield for Hamas terrorists) when it's trying to minimize it by alerting them before it strikes. Hamas just throws missles no matter where they fall (=at innocent people).

"edit: Last time I checked stoning was part of Jewish law. Thanks for introducing that to the world "

Oh boohoo, crocodile tears. You're guilty of genocide. A few pathetic retaliatory flimsy" rockets" is nothing in comparison.

Palestine doesn't sanction stoning either so irrelevant as well.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
I would give them some air to breathe, i guess. But as you said, it is different with israel as they don't want peace. They are making Palestinians' life difficult as possible so when they react, you can kill thousands in return and call it ''right to defend yourself''. No one buys that $#@!, do not embrass yourself.

About photos; Even if it is true, that means absolutely nothing. It does not change the fact that Israel have killed thousands in many horrible ways.

Reminds me this

14901_681118638641807_4087737280558363652_n.jpg

It is nothing new.

What do you mean by "giving them some air to breath"?
Israel is making the Palestinians' life as good as possible. Supplies medications, food, electricity, water and all sorts of humane aid on a daily basis to the people of Gaza, even now. The IDF does the best to kill as few civilians as possible, warns them few minutes before bombing the house. If they would just cooperate and fucking leave the damn house (Hamas' arsenal) , there would barely be any innocent casualties. But, of course, they choose to listen to Hamas and stay, sacrificing their and their families life for the "greater good", so that the entire world will see the IDF and the Israeli leadership as cruel and inhumane.

Of course, there are idiots like those in that video that just want to take all the arabs and throw them into the sea. But the world press make all of you believe that is the general opinion of the Jewish community, when it's simply not the case. MOST of the Israeli civilians, want peace (in some way or the other). Hamas' lies and public relations services are better the the Israeli public diplomacy, that is all.

The fact that Hamas publishes fake photos proofs that Hamas just wants the world to see Israel as a bunch of cruel murderers. That is their main goal, they will sacrifice the entire Gaza population if necessary.

Make yourself a favour and watch this video:

Jul 2, 2006
What do you mean by "giving them some air to breath"?
Israel is making the Palestinians' life as good as possible. Supplys medications, food, electricity, water and all sorts of humane aid on a daily basis to the people of Gaza, even now. The IDF does the best to kill as few civilians as possible, warns them few minutes before bombing the house. If they would just cooperate and fucking leave the damn house (Hamas' arsenal) , there would barely be any innocent casualties. But, of course, they choose to listen to Hamas and stay, sacrificing their and their families life for the "grater good", so that the entire world will see the IDF and the Israeli leadership as cruel and inhumane.

Of course, they are idiots like in those that video that just want to take all the arabs and throw them into the sea. But the world press make all of you believe that is the general opinion of the Jewish community, when it's simply not the case. Hamas' lies and public relations services are better the the Israeli Public diplomacy, that is all.
OK, i was going to respond but after reading this, no fucking way.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
That is a fact. Most of you believe that the IDF truly aims to kill innocent woman and children, and that Israel is making the lives of the people of Gaza bad in purpose. That is simply not true, but that is what the Hamas makes you believe, and those who try to explain to you the truth mostly fail. Therefor, Hamas' lies and public relations services are better the the Israeli Public diplomacy.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That is a fact. Most of you believe that the IDF truly aims to kill innocent woman and children, and that Israel is making the lives of the people of Gaza bad in purpose. That is simply not true, but that is what the Hamas makes you believe, and those who try to explain to you the truth mostly fail. Therefor, Hamas' lies and public relations services are better the the Israeli Public diplomacy.
:agree:
People ignore the fact that Israel warn the Palestinians about where they are going to bomb and the fact that they tell civilians to get out of there in order not to get hurt!
I still yet to find a nation that tells the other side - watch out we are going to bomb at that exact place so go out of there in order to avoid getting hurt

Jul 2, 2006

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Zé Tahir:

really???? where?? never heard some one stoned in countries like egypt, tunisia, algeria, libya, morocco, lebanon...... so where did you get that from.

- - - Updated - - -

People ignore the fact that Israel warn the Palestinians about where they are going to bomb and the fact that they tell civilians to get out of there in order not to get hurt!
I still yet to find a nation that tells the other side - watch out we are going to bomb at that exact place so go out of there in order to avoid getting hurt

you make it sound like gaza is way too big to the degree that when warned people have space to go to other places.what you fail to realize it seems is that gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth!!!

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
That bitch tells only a half of the story. There are innocent casualties, yes. But as I have already explained, this is only Hamas' fault. Israel does the best to minimize those innocent casualties, while Hamas does the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

you make it sound like gaza is way too big to the degree that when warned people have space to go to other places.what you fail to realize it seems is that gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth!!!
Really?!?! IDF gives a few minutes warning, the families have enough time to get out of the house. They choose to stay in and die, because of Hamas.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
And what does that picture suppose to mean?
Good one.

The largest open-air prison in the world.

Fuck your sympathy, the damage is already done either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)