Israeli-Palestinian conflict (12 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
This is my humble opinion:
Israel conquers Gaza, controls it from inside for a few months. The IDF would destroy the Hamas as much as possible, and then will make an agreement with Abu Mazen, to regain control over Gaza. With military support that Israel would supply Abu Mazen would rehabilitate Gaza using the billions of dollars that are being donated to Gaza from all over the world. When possible Israel would disengage from Gaza again, leaving it for Abu Mazen to control and would supply military support if a new Hamas tries again to take control over Gaza.
:confused: :sergio:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This is my humble opinion:
Israel conquers Gaza, controls it from inside for a few months. The IDF would destroy the Hamas as much as possible, and then will make an agreement with Abu Mazen, to regain control over Gaza. With military support that Israel would supply Abu Mazen would rehabilitate Gaza using the billions of dollars that are being donated to Gaza from all over the world. When possible Israel would disengage from Gaza again, leaving it for Abu Mazen to control and would supply military support if a new Hamas tries again to take control over Gaza.
so basically same as now, temporary solutions, what do you think gaza will look like 10-20 years from now?

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
so basically same as now, temporary solutions, what do you think gaza will look like 10-20 years from now?
Anything but a separate country for the Palestinians is a temporary solution, question is how good the living conditions for the people in Gaza would be in that period of time. And under an anti terrorism leader like Abu Mazen that will (hopefully) use the donations for building schools and hospitals instead of buying rockets, I think there will be an significant upgrade to the current situation.
In 10-20 years? I don't know, honestly. A lot can happen in that period of time, but the terrorism and the living conditions in Gaza are problems that require immediate and thorough solution.

You can call me delusional all you want, and probably you are right. But I can not think on a better solution for both sides, maybe you do...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Anything but a separate country for the Palestinians is a temporary solution, question is how good the living conditions for the people in Gaza would be in that period of time. And under an anti terrorism leader like Abu Mazen that will (hopefully) use the donations for building schools and hospitals instead of buying rockets, I think there will be an significant upgrade to the current situation.
In 10-20 years? I don't know, honestly. A lot can happen in that period of time, but the terrorism and the living conditions in Gaza are problems that require immediate and thorough solution.

You can call me delusional all you want, and probably you are right. But I can not think on a better condition for both sides, maybe you do...
ideally? 67 borders, remove all settlements, demilitarize both nations.

practically? israel to keep getting away with murder until a stronger iran and turkey become real allies, then israel has no choice but to heed to them as opposed to the orthodox jews who are the main reason for this mess.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012

practically? israel to keep getting away with murder until a stronger iran and turkey become real allies, then Israel has no choice but to heed to them as opposed to the orthodox jews who are the main reason for this mess.
Do you really think the Palestinians will settle with the 67 borders? They will not stop until the entire Israel is theirs. Giving up the West Bank will not stop the wars, Just like giving up Gaza hasn't. Israel cannot allow, from a military POV, to do that. It will make Israel way too vulnerable in a case of a war. And what about Jerusalem?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do you really think the Palestinians will settle with the 67 borders? They will not stop until the entire Israel is theirs. Giving up the West Bank will not stop the wars, Just like giving up Gaza hasn't. Israel cannot allow, from a military POV, to do that. It will make Israel way too vulnerable in a case of a war. And what about Jerusalem?

at this point, arabs would love the idea of 67 borders, their case is pretty desperate. And israel is vulnerable in case of a war regardless if US support is not there. Both nations to become part of nato.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And I think I didn't completely understand you: are you suggesting that Israel will be demilitarized?

- - - Updated - - -

Israel was attacked from 3 fronts in 67', that is a fact. Even though Israel did attack first.
not demilitarize in the sense of having no army but rather having bulk of its forces part of nato that will ensure its defense.

and you cant attack and be attacked, that's a paradox. Israel attacked and the arab nations retaliated.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I suggest you read a little bit about that war... It wasn't exactly like you said

It doesn't matter anyway, watch the damn video
lol trust me i know enough, and what country in the world wouldnt want more buffer to war doff atack from its enemies, you know there does exist a world outside israel and its "needs" like i said there needs to be a strong anti-israel alliance in the region to get you guys to stop playing bully.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
What do you mean by "giving them some air to breath"?
Israel is making the Palestinians' life as good as possible. Supplies medications, food, electricity, water and all sorts of humane aid on a daily basis to the people of Gaza, even now. The IDF does the best to kill as few civilians as possible, warns them few minutes before bombing the house. If they would just cooperate and fucking leave the damn house (Hamas' arsenal) , there would barely be any innocent casualties. But, of course, they choose to listen to Hamas and stay, sacrificing their and their families life for the "greater good", so that the entire world will see the IDF and the Israeli leadership as cruel and inhumane.
1) Few minutes before bombing the place? How far are those people supposed to escape from the place which is supposed to be bombed considering the destruction range of those missiles? and 2) for whatever reason they refuse to leave the place how does it change the fact that they are nonmilitant civilians? It's shocking to see how this crap is being repeated by the media and pro-Israeli propaganda because if anything, it clearly shows the narrow line between defining an innocent citizen and a bombing target in the eyes of IDF: We warn "civilians" but their refusal of leaving their homes leaves us no option but killing those "civilians".

practically? israel to keep getting away with murder until a stronger iran and turkey become real allies, then israel has no choice but to heed to them as opposed to the orthodox jews who are the main reason for this mess.
Which unfortunately becomes unlikelier and unlikelier everyday.

EDIT: @X, Iran clearly suspects that Turkey is supporting ISIS and this has been deteriorating the Iran-Turkey relationship which was already tense ever since the Syria issue. In fact I think Syria's problem screwed everything up (and in favor of Israel) because Iran siding with Assad and Turkey (and Hamas) among others supporting the Anti government groups has even put Iran's relationship with Hamas in danger.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
100% :agree: israel doesnt even hide it, they do want the sunnis to side with them against the iranian threat, what i dont understand in all of this is maliki, it's like he tried everything in his power to make things worse for his country and his iranian backers.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
1) Few minutes before bombing the place? How far are those people supposed to escape from the place which is supposed to be bombed considering the destruction range of those missiles? and 2) for whatever reason they refuse to leave the place how does it change the fact that they are nonmilitant civilians? It's shocking to see how this crap is being repeated by the media and pro-Israeli propaganda because if anything, it clearly shows the narrow line between defining an innocent citizen and a bombing target in the eyes of IDF: We warn "civilians" but their refusal of leaving their homes leaves us no option but killing those "civilians".

Which unfortunately becomes unlikelier and unlikelier everyday.

EDIT: @X, Iran clearly suspects that Turkey is supporting ISIS and this has been deteriorating the Iran-Turkey relationship which was already tense ever since the Syria issue. In fact I think Syria's problem screwed everything up (and in favor of Israel) because Iran siding with Assad and Turkey (and Hamas) among others supporting the Anti government groups has even put Iran's relationship with Hamas in danger.
Listen, at the end of the day it is still a war, with all due respect. What do you expect, that the IDF will not bomb any of it's targets because the civilians inside choose to stay? I do not know any army in this world that will do as much as the IDF does to minimize innocent casualties. Sometimes, they get out and run back in. THEY WANT THE IDF TO BOMB THEM.
Don't get me wrong- I'm anti innocent deaths, for both sides. But this is a war, things happen, and the IDF clearly can not do more. You should only blame Hamas for those casualties.

And believe me- if the people in Sderot can run for the shelters in 15 seconds, the people in Gaza get get out of the house in these few minutes, after the warning rocket and the phone call. It's not like it's a surprise for them, you know, they do know (mostly, of course) that their house hides something that is likely to be an IDF target.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
not demilitarize in the sense of having no army but rather having bulk of its forces part of nato that will ensure its defense.

and you cant attack and be attacked, that's a paradox. Israel attacked and the arab nations retaliated.
Well when you are being surrounded by countries who are organized to hurt you all at once you do what you have to in order to survive
Israel didnt want that war but was forced to attack in order to exist as otherwise the enemies would have attacked first and then the result of the war would have been totally different!

war? :howler: oh poor you, having to face the mighty palestinian army
No one said Palestines army are the strongest in the world but the fact that they are weaker than Israel doesnt mean they can attack Israel without Israel using their right to defend themselves

Listen, at the end of the day it is still a war, with all due respect. What do you expect, that the IDF will not bomb any of it's targets because the civilians inside choose to stay? I do not know any army in this world that will do as much as the IDF does to minimize innocent casualties. Sometimes, they get out and run back in. THEY WANT THE IDF TO BOMB THEM.
Don't get me wrong- I'm anti innocent deaths, for both sides. But this is a war, things happen, and the IDF clearly can not do more. You should only blame Hamas for those casualties.

And believe me- if the people in Sderot can run for the shelters in 15 seconds, the people in Gaza get get out of the house in these few minutes, after the warning rocket and the phone call. It's not like it's a surprise for them, you know, they do know (mostly, of course) that their house hides something that is likely to be an IDF target.
Exactly!
X you should listen to this guy he seems very knowledgeable and you can learn a lot from reading and try to understand a post or two of his

I live in Israel so you can say I`m in favor of Israel even if I can say that I hope the war ends as soon as possible without Palestinian civilians casualties. I do however will tell you that I hope terrorist organizations like Hamas should be wiped out of this world in order to make Israel and the world safer (and in case you wondered Palestine would benefit from it as well)

Maybe if there were more people like Bottom Line the world would have looked better and safer!

- - - Updated - - -

These are the pictures Palestine do not share the media with
Are Hamas treating their own civilians this way?!

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153371313967316&fref=nf

Attachments

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So the latest war has been going on for a while, how many Israelis have been pushed in the ocean thus far?

- - - Updated - - -

No one said Palestines army are the strongest in the world but the fact that they are weaker than Israel doesnt mean they can attack Israel without Israel using their right to defend themselves
Israel using their right to defend themselves :howler:

I see the propaganda is working like a charm. This is a graph of casualties prior to the last time Israel felt threatened and decided to self-defence it up.

Holy self-defence, Batman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)