Israeli-Palestinian conflict (15 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
smartest thing you've ever said on the forum

- - - Updated - - -

We being who, Adonis ?? Where are all these other Jews that you speak of ?? Funny, I never see you in here adding anything, be it positive or negative to this thread. Proud Jew my ass !!

Your safe in Copenhagen, but let me tell you, I am friends with many soldiers and Special Forces/Counter Terror guys who, if they read the hate in this thread, would not hesitate to respond.

Do you know or understand that Israel is surrounded by enemies in all directions (except of course on the Mediterranean Sea) who have the same mind set as many of those in here, who's ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel ?? Oh wait, it doesn't concern you, because you don't live there.

Good thing most in Israel don't have your liberal disposition, because you would either lose your country, be dead, or both !!!

Shalom Shabbat
Unfortunately thats not true, because if it was, Israeli occupation would have ended long ago.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Your safe in Copenhagen, but let me tell you, I am friends with many soldiers and Special Forces/Counter Terror guys who, if they read the hate in this thread, would not hesitate to respond.
:lol2:

Do you know or understand that Israel is surrounded by enemies in all directions (except of course on the Mediterranean Sea) who have the same mind set as many of those in here, who's ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel ?? Oh wait, it doesn't concern you, because you don't live there.
Exactly, there is a reason why the Israelis is hated by most countries in the world.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
We being who, Adonis ?? Where are all these other Jews that you speak of ?? Funny, I never see you in here adding anything, be it positive or negative to this thread. Proud Jew my ass !!

Good thing most in Israel don't have your liberal disposition, because you would either lose your country, be dead, or both !!!

Shalom Shabbat
The rhetoric of the extreme right wing shines through. Sadly.

Odd how a non-Israeli argues from the extreme right wing perspective of Israeli politics when those arguments solely serve a domestic cause. The extreme right wing in Israel has no wish to end the conflict because:

a) We are the Chosen People. God gave us the land.

b) "We are the Victims" - The fear of terror and the evil neighbours will always feed the right wing with irrational voters. Israel is a nuclaer power and protected by 'Merica yet Israel is David while Hamas, Hizbollah, Iran and the odd terrorist is Goliat.

Long live irrationality.

The true reason why this conflict will never end: Emotions! And that's on the Palestinians as well.

- - - Updated - - -

haaretz is an ultra liberal paper which always make the military look bad and evil
Ad hominem is a loser's strategy. Haven't Fox News told you that?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The true reason why this will never end is because Israel has absolutely no reason to end it. Through the fear mongering the Israeli right wing will keep getting votes and in turn they'll keep scaring the shit out of their own citizens, all this while Palestine is swallowed bit by bit.

Vinman, cut the the tongue from your mouth before you spread the disease

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I read the story....if this is true, what we have is a stupid, irresponsible 20 year old who should know better. Not too much different than the 20 year old Palestinians who strap bombs to themselves in order to kill innocent civilians.
Yeah, it's real, the IDF even denounced it. Besides, isn't that the same scope the USMC snipers use?

Jul 2, 2006
Israeli soldiers arrest 5-year-old Palestinian for throwing stone

Israeli soldiers detained a 5-year-old Palestinian boy in the West Bank for two hours for throwing a stone, threatened his family with arrest, before handcuffing and blindfolding his father, an Israeli human rights NGO reported Thursday.

According to a B’Tselem press release, a group of seven Israeli soldiers and an officer detained 5-year old Wadi’a Maswadeh on Tuesday afternoon, after the boy allegedly threw a stone at a Jewish settler’s car at a checkpoint near Hebron.

Palestinians residents tried to intercede in favor of Wadi’a. In a video recorded by B’Tselem field researcher Manal al-Jaabari, a Palestinian man can be heard pleading that the boy will not throw stones again, to which a soldier replied that the stone “could kill somebody.”

The soldiers then took the crying child, accompanied by a Palestinian, into one of their vehicles and drove to his family’s house.

Once at the family’s home, the soldiers informed Wadi’a’s mother that they would hand him over to the Palestinian police. She refused to let them take the child before his father came home.

About half an hour later, Wadi’a’s father, Karam Maswadeh, arrived at the scene, where he was told by the soldiers that if he did not comply, he too would be arrested.

“The officer told me that he was going to arrest Wadi’a and hand him over to the Palestinian Coordination,” Karam said. “I asked him: ‘why arrest a 5-year-old boy?’”

“I tried to persuade the officer not to take Wadi’a to the DCO [District Coordination Office], but he said that if I didn’t bring him, I’d be arrested…I went inside the house and got Wadi’a, who was hiding there. He was crying.”

Wadi’a and Karam Maswadeh were then taken to an Israeli army base, where soldiers handcuffed and blindfolded Karam before walking the father and son to a police checkpoint.

They were held for another half hour in public view, as seen in footage filmed by B’Tselem volunteer Imad Abu Shamsiyeh.

The video shows the arrival of an Israeli lieutenant colonel, who reprimanded the soldiers for “harming our public image” by arresting a child in front of cameras, adding that detainees should be “treated nicely” in front of recording devices.

A soldier then removed Karam Maswadeh’s blindfold, and him and his son were then transferred to a Palestinian police station, where they were briefly questioned and released.

“The footage clearly shows that this was not a mistake made by an individual soldier, but rather conduct that, to our alarm, was considered reasonable by all the military personnel involved, including senior officers,” B’Tselem Director Jessica Montell wrote in a letter addressed to the legal adviser to “Judea and Samaria” – the Israeli term for the West Bank.

“It is particularly troubling that none of them apparently thought any part of the incident was problematic: not the fact that they scared a five-year-old boy out of his wits, nor threatening him and his parents to “hand him over” to the Palestinian Police, nor threatening to arrest the father on no legal grounds, nor handcuffing and blindfolding the father in front of his son.”

The age of criminal responsibility is 12 in the military judicial system in the West Bank, according to B’Tselem. However, Palestinian minors are often detained by Israeli soldiers for allegedly throwing stones, an offense which can carry a penalty of up to 20 years in prison.

Israel has signed the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, but it has faced extensive criticism for not applying its statutes in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

Palestinian children in the Gaza and the West Bank, captured by Israeli forces in the 1967 war, are routinely denied registration of their birth and access to health care, decent schools and clean water, the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child said in a June report.

“Palestinian children arrested by (Israeli) military and police are systematically subject to degrading treatment, and often to acts of torture, are interrogated in Hebrew, a language they did not understand, and sign confessions in Hebrew in order to be released,” it said in a report.

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2...st-5-year-old-palestinian-for-throwing-stone/

Jul 2, 2006
:snoop:

Seriously though, what's up with your allegiance to god's chosen people? You're a goyim, just like me. Aren't you? Do you really believe they care about your country? They will leave your ship as soon as they're done with you and while leaving they will sink it as well. Like they did with Ottomans. They have enjoyed the tolerance they couldn't get anywhere in the world before, repayment of that kindness was biggest treachery world has ever seen. They were always hiding behind superpowers of their time while operating in shadows and it seems USA's clock is ticking as well. The guy who is controlling your money, you know who, has already started his expedition in China. Once it's done, they will pull your plug. How? Let me give you a hint, your United States won't be that United after the turmoil between states. How will they do it? Like they did in 1776, 1789, 1923, 1917-91.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
]Do you know or understand that Israel is surrounded by enemies in all directions[/B] (except of course on the Mediterranean Sea) who have the same mind set as many of those in here, who's ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel ?? Oh wait, it doesn't concern you, because you don't live there.
I deeply wonder why.

However, your statement isn't very accurate Vin, if that was the case, Israeli's would be living in refugee camps in the middle east, if anything.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,478
    You can look in here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Palestinian_suicide_attacks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sbarro_restaurant_massacre

I suppose you can justify killing a pregnant woman right? Because it's your 'struggle'.
    When you apply "ethical" measures on the upper hand currently (Zionists), come and tell us how to treat civilians...
    I don't justify killing any civilian but when my civilians are being killed by a well-prepared army, don't expect that my civilians will die without even trying to hurt their oppressors!

Jul 2, 2006
    Israeli soldier cooks bird alive

TEL AVIV, Israel (Ma’an) — Israel’s army is investigating a video which appears to show an Israeli soldier immersing a live bird into a boiling pan.

The video, which was uploaded to YouTube, shows a uniformed soldier cooking a live bird over a stove.

According to the Israeli news site Maariv, an animal rights group identified the soldier after sharing the video on social media, and complained to the Israeli military.

The army has opened an investigation into the incident.

“This video shows a grave incident that does not represent the values of the IDF,” the military said in an emailed statement.

“A Military Police investigation has been opened and upon its conclusion the findings will be brought to the Military Advocate.”

http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2013/07/18/shocking-video-israeli-soldier-cooks-bird-alive/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)