Israeli-Palestinian conflict (22 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Another American citizen 64 years old Paul Larudee has signs of israel hospitality

I have a mate who is a gymnast. Sometimes after a gym session he looks like that too. Hardly a fatal injury.

He is a westerner, so he gets a pass from the 4 bullits to the back of the head treatment that the Turks got.
Exactly. Now that's a good point. Perhaps you could focus on the dead people instead of on the guy who is obviously an attention whore and wants everyone to see at the millilitre of blood on his forehead. The guy's ridiculous.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dude, you have a funny way of looking at people who are victims of Israels aggression and brutality. First the bulldoozed girl, now this guys injuries, you call him an attentionwhore when the heart of the matter is, he was beat up by frigging faschists. Light injuries and non fatal injury or not, he was manhandled and beat up, for what you should ask yourself.

Yeah we "expect" more from the Israelis, considering how inhuman they have been. But that says enough doesnt it? That you even expect them to injure civilians more then "just" bloody up their whole frigging face.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dude, you have a funny way of looking at people who are victims of Israels aggression and brutality. First the bulldoozed girl, now this guys injuries, you call him an attentionwhore when the heart of the matter is, he was beat up by frigging faschists. Light injuries and non fatal injury or not, he was manhandled and beat up, for what you should ask yourself.

Yeah we "expect" more from the Israelis, considering how inhuman they have been. But that says enough doesnt it? That you even expect them to injure civilians more then "just" bloody up their whole frigging face.
Man, I got to change my username.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

I expect more when Turk is showing me a picture that is supposed to show the brutalities of the Jewish version of the Third Reich. He was beaten a couple of times, has a couple of bruises. So what? What do you reckon the situation is like in Turkish prison cells? Please, show the real victims instead of focussing on this guy. He didn't wash up, because he wanted everyone to know that he had suffered. What an utter moron.

People D-I-E-D, Osman. No need for this moronic picture. Bloody hell, you're given this splendid occasion and you end up doing Israel a favour.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You try to find the exaggeration in it all, no not everything is to show the most brutal Jewish version of third reich. And not everyone dies, instead of say trivial stuff like he is an attentionwhore ala Ms Hilton, the crux of the matter is he had his head kicked in because of protesting against an injust and inhuman illegal blockade and for wanting to provide aid. Its "minor" compared the brutal shit we are used to by now, but thats the whole point, its frigging sickening we are even used to it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You try to find the exaggeration in it all, no not everything is to show the most brutal Jewish version of third reich. And not everyone dies, instead of say trivial stuff like he is an attentionwhore ala Ms Hilton, the crux of the matter is he had his head kicked in because of protesting against an injust and inhuman illegal blockade and for wanting to provide aid. Its "minor" compared the brutal shit we are used to by now, but thats the whole point, its frigging sickening we are even used to it.
Yet this is what you want to achieve:

http://www.vecip.com/images/holocaust 1.jpg

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It doesn't particularly hurt. That's what I was saying.
Thats assuming its the same injury. But again putting it in context beating someone up, and getting an injury as a result of gymnastics is a totally different thing, the former could very well affect a person psychologically.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thats assuming its the same injury. But again putting it in context beating someone up, and getting an injury as a result of gymnastics is a totally different thing, the former could very well affect a person psychologically.
Yeah, but this guy was clearly already a moron, otherwise he wouldn't be showing off with the minor injuries.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Another thing, Osman, he didn't exactly have his head kicked in. Look at his face. I doubt there's as much as a broken nose.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just as an expression, if you want to be pedantic about it, how doesnt matter, that he was brutally hit on the head/face by faschist fucks is bad enough, regardless of how. Regardless of how trivial you may want it to sound by comparing it to gymnastics accident or saying he is an attentionwhore.

And may I say, sincerely fuck off for the post of yours before this one. Go fuck yourself if you think thats what I want to acheive you idiot.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just as an expression, if you want to be pedantic about it, how doesnt matter, that he was brutally hit on the head/face by faschist fucks is bad enough, regardless of how.

And may I say, sincerely fuck off for the post of yours before this one. Go fuck yourself if you think thats what I want to acheive you idiot.
Oh? You don't? Perhaps you want to reconsider your enemy in this thread then, because I happen to know quite a few people who are okay with DEPORTING FIVE MILLION JEWS or well.. you know, killing them all. Add to that Turk's picture and you know I'm not the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)