Israeli-Palestinian conflict (29 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't know Arabic, Andries. My opinions are my own and my own only. Just because I have similar views (certainly not the same, just similar) regarding Israel as someone like Fred does not mean I have jumped on a bandwagon, especially considering this is how I've felt about our support of Israel for years.

What you posted is a bit immature, I'd say. But as I've said, you're simply looking to rile folks up in here.
A bit immature? Please, you dismiss all my arguments by saying that I'm only looking to rile folks up. You haven't answered one of them. Which probably means they're not all that easy to answer.

Besides, I've been called an idiot, a racist and a small, bitter child in this thread in the past few days and I haven't responded once. I'd say I have actually been a mighty good sport. What say you?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 12, 2004
Seven, you never seem to give a shit when the Israeli's do something bad. If you see a woman getting crushed by a bulldozer, you don't say, "man that Israeli is such an animal, how could he do such a thing". No you go "What a stupid woman, why do people consider her a hero?". You see an activist being beat up, you don't ask how the Israeli's could be so cruel, you ask why he left the blood on his forehead. When the Israeli's shoot at the activists on board the flotilla, you don't criticize Israel for such inhumane actions, you look for a way to make the activists not look so innocent.

What am i supposed to conclude from all this?
You are such a racist bastard, it doesn't matter if it's an Israeli or a Palestinian. It's a crime and something horrific done to another human being.

It's like hate crimes, they are fucking stupid. Why should anything be a hate crime?

I kill a black guy or a Jew or a Muslim or a gay and it's a hate crime, but I kill an average white punk, just like myself, and it's not as bad according to law.

You are saying it's more horrific because of where he is from or she is from, THAT'S NOT THE POINT, the point is destruction of society through killing.

Grow up.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A bit immature? Please, you dismiss all my arguments by saying that I'm only looking to rile folks up. You haven't answered one of them. Which probably means they're not all that easy to answer.

Besides, I've been called an idiot, a racist and a small, bitter child in this thread in the past few days and I haven't responded once. I'd say I have actually been a mighty good sport. What say you?
Some of the stuff you've been claiming is absurd, it must be said. Like saying Rebel is posting pictures of flag waivers to spout propaganda, or that the activists are at fault for getting harmed or shot by the Israelis. And this is even while you claim Israel did something illegal here. Perhaps that's why folks are confused.

It's funny. You always go on and on about how people here fall for propaganda, or post propaganda, yet I've never seen you comment on the various lies spread by someone like Mark Regev. Correct me if I'm wrong.

There certainly is propaganda on both sides. But you seem to be much more concerned with supposed Palestinian "propaganda" than anything else, which is why several people here are giving you a mouthful.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßüякε;2522523 said:
You are such a racist bastard, it doesn't matter if it's an Israeli or a Palestinian. It's a crime and something horrific done to another human being.

It's like hate crimes, they are fucking stupid. Why should anything be a hate crime?

I kill a black guy or a Jew or a Muslim or a gay and it's a hate crime, but I kill an average white punk, just like myself, and it's not as bad according to law.

You are saying it's more horrific because of where he is from or she is from, THAT'S NOT THE POINT, the point is destruction of society through killing.

Grow up.

How did you conclude that from my post, really?

Go read my post again, and you will realize how stupid you look.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßüякε;2522523 said:

Grow up.
Interesting point.

Actually a hate crime can carry a lesser sentence than something like kidnapping. There was an interesting case a few years ago in which a young black woman was taken by a group of drugged out honkeys and tortured and beaten and raped. They called her nigger, wrote racist jargon on her body and pretty much confessed to the crimes by motive of race. However, the federal prosecutor decided not to pursue hate crimes because kidnapping and rape had a higher penalty than the hate crime version.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ßüякε;2522535 said:
If the big picture is: It is in our nature to destroy ourselves. Then yes.

It's fucking land, it's not ours to "own" anyway. It was here thousands of years before humans, and it'll be here after we kill ourselves.
That's not it either.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But anyways, I think that, deep down, everyone knows that the only peace that will be achieved in this region is when it is obliterated. It's sad, but probably the truth.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ßüякε;2522537 said:
Nah, I only read trash once.

Suit yourself mate, i cannot care less, and even if i did mean what you think i meant, it would be hypocritical of you of all people to criticize me for saying whatever it is you think i said.

Ironic that you would criticize anyone for being racist, really really ironic.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Suit yourself mate, i cannot care less, and even if i did mean what you think i meant, it would be hypocritical of you of all people to criticize me for saying whatever it is you think i said.

How so Fred? And really think before you reply.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

You completely ignored my post by the way. Hardly fair as first you make me out to be a racist and then you ignore the case when I reply.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
If i do reply and if i do bring proof, all people will say to defend Burke is the usual "he was kidding, he doesn't really mean it"

He's the last person to talk about racism(even if, i repeat he completely missed the point i was trying to make with that post).

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But anyways, I think that, deep down, everyone knows that the only peace that will be achieved in this region is when it is obliterated. It's sad, but probably the truth.
That isn't true. The Middle East was at one time one of the most free-thinking regions in the world. Now they're not. But fortunately, time tends to work in cycles and the potential for the Middle East to be great again is there. It just might take a major conflict or a revolution to get things moving again. And that is unfortunate.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I cant remember the last time Burke was serious, its true he cant be taken serious but thats not fair on others to read into what his saying, its like his a kid of the forum. Whatever he says should be ignored. Seven your picking and choosing again as well, sidestepping certain points you should know better. You aint helping the hatred, but rather fueling it more, but hey thats what you do best. :tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If i do reply and if i do bring proof, all people will say to defend Burke is the usual "he was kidding, he doesn't really mean it"

He's the last person to talk about racism(even if, i repeat he completely missed the point i was trying to make with that post).
Not really Fred. I was only going to make the suggestion that "everyone is racist" and lure you into an intellectual cultural discussion that would most likely benefit the both of us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That isn't true. The Middle East was at one time one of the most free-thinking regions in the world. Now they're not. But fortunately, time tends to work in cycles and the potential for the Middle East to be great again is there. It just might take a major conflict or a revolution to get things moving again. And that is unfortunate.
Don't agree. You said it yourself, "now they're not."

There is revolution going on. It will take something much more catastrophic than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)