Israeli-Palestinian conflict (73 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,962
    Jamie Cory, an activist from Manchester was arrested by Zionists today near Hebron during a demonstration...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,968
    Pics from Saturday protests:

Paris

Gaza

Iraq Burin - Palestine

London

Beit Ommar - Palestine

Istanbul

Marseille

Barcelona

Bordeaux

Lyon

Tel Aviv

Toronto

Seoul

Asuncion - Paraguay

Duisburg - Germany

Skopje - Macedonia

Jakarta

Berlin

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    We had a nice and peaceful demonstration in down town yesterday. The speakers did an amazing job and there was a big crowd. Then we finally walked peacefully on the major street in town and everything was ok until a black guy drove by with the Israeli flag and start talking crap! He then walked by guys holding Palestanian flag and started talking shit and they just talked back and nobodydid anything to him, 5 minutes later the cops went to the cafe were the guy were sitting with their flags. Zionists are manipulative and spin thing in a disgusting way, they provoke and then they claim to be the victoms.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    We definitely should have :)
    But we reacted in a good way and showed others that don't know much that there are war crimes happenning in Palestine, and some action should be taken. Zionists claim we are violant and not peaceful, in most protests across Canada all the people who protested for Palestine acted with class and showed alot of respect. Zionists run around provoke then they cry out loud for being victoms. There tactics are disgusting and boring

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    :D
    In za hood Andy my shizzle!
    That black dude was wack, he could stood there and just protested in a civilized way but he had to talk smack! He was with a women, but we "the pro palestanian crowd" were around ~4000. He could have definitely got beat up, but we didn't want any problem, we had a message and we wanted to deliver it peacefully. As for him, once some guys talked back for him he ran away and the cops within 5 minutes showed to where those guys were chillin

Jul 2, 2006
    Not the best article you could have chosen, Turk. Especially the last part is rather shocking wouldn't you say? One of the activists actually accusing the passengers of violence. Kind of changes EVERYTHING, doesn't it?
    Great Masters of Lie are always coming up with pathetic excuses. injured comrades :lol: There are facts. 9 passengers killed, 6 of them killed by same guy which means he was there to kill and which makes him an executioner.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Great Masters of Lie are always coming up with pathetic excuses. injured comrades :lol: There are facts. 9 passengers killed, 6 of them killed by same guy which means he was there to kill and which makes him an executioner.
    Hey, it's your article, mate. You're using it as proof. Which is fine, but then we also have to accept the rest of it as fact.

Too bad huh.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,976
    I just need a logical justification for giving him a medal in the so-called democratic country.

No justification but the racism of those Hitler clones where their blood is much more respected than the others'.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Everybody is lying in this whole damn thing. We can only conclude that the situation is not as black and white as you would like and that panic was most likely a big factor.

Pretty funny that both you and Turk completely ignore things that don't go your way.

What do you guys make of the footage? Enacted?

And Turk, is the article true or false? Which one is it now?

Jul 2, 2006
    Hey, it's your article, mate. You're using it as proof. Which is fine, but then we also have to accept the rest of it as fact.

Too bad huh.
    I heard it on tv then you wanted a source and said 'yet another episode of Turk's Random Statements' as if i posted fake news before. googled it and posted first link.

Facts: nothing happened to their pussy commandos except got beaten by ordinary unarmed people. on the other hand 9 kills with 30 bullet wound in total, 5 head shots, more than 20 wounded.
    Result: Executioner will get honour medal for killing 6 civilian in international waters.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,979
    Everybody is lying in this whole damn thing. We can only conclude that the situation is not as black and white as you would like and that panic was most likely a big factor.

Pretty funny that both you and Turk completely ignore things that don't go your way.

What do you guys make of the footage? Enacted?

And Turk, is the article true or false? Which one is it now?
    Any respected country needs to investigate the acts of any crime implemented by its citizens before punishing them. Your respected country did not investigate anything. On the contrary, they praised the criminal just because he killed 6 innocent guys who were not carrying anything that makes the coward soldiers in danger of being killed.

In a respected country, this soldier should be sent with flowers to The Hague with all the supporting documents for what he did. But wait, it is not respected and not even a country but a group of Nazists.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Any respected country needs to investigate the acts of any crime implemented by its citizens before punishing them. Your respected country did not investigate anything. On the contrary, they praised the criminal just because he killed 6 innocent guys who were not carrying anything that makes the coward soldiers in danger of being killed.

In a respected country, this soldier should be sent with flowers to The Hague with all the supporting documents for what he did. But wait, it is not respected and not even a country but a group of Nazists.
    That's not what the article says. Read it again.

It's not my country and I resent the fact that you're trying to make me look racist and Jewish. I could discredit you just as easily, but I have not done so, because I don't think it's a fair way of debating. It's childish and I think you should stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)