Israeli-Palestinian conflict (23 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This wasn't what I meant. I hope you'll understand one day that Nasrallah is your biggest enemy alongside with those who attack your country. Iran helps Hamas financially, do you really think those hardliners at Iran government care about the freedom of your people? How can you buy such a stupid thing from a bunch of murders who don't even care about the freedom of their own people? Something is wrong, isn't it?
Nasrallah isn't my biggest enemy. Israel are currently my biggest enemy.

I'm not a pro Hezbollah or Nasrallah, in Lebanon I support a party that is completely against Hezbollah.

I don't care if the hardliners or whatever you call them cares about the freedom of my people, but I do care and in-order to prevent another Gazza in Lebanon I'm with Hezbollah till the end.

Once everything is settled, once we free all Lebanon and once there's a Palestinian State and once the Palestinian refugees of Lebanon will return back to their home will be the day I'm on your side and will want them all vanish from Hamas to Hezbollah.

But so long they're threatening my existence then you know my answer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,742
    hoori in any civilized nation if some one stands infront of a tractor or what ever they use to demolish houses they usually dont put there foot on the gas pedal and run over the person in front of it! i dont think she died in vain bec as u know when an arab dies its nothing special but a citizen from the western world dies it means a lot and it gets a lot of attention by the world press who in the usual case (i,e in arab death) just skip or dont give it enough coverage. so she actually exposed a small scene that takes place on daily basis over there.
    I read once an English writer saying: When a Westerner dies anywhere in the world, we look at the reasons. When a person from the third world dies, he is merely another death in the total death toll.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,743
    Look Abed, even if she went there to be killed, what the Israeli bulldozer driver did was a crime, I'm not justifying that. The bulldozer driver wanted to destroy a house and she stood in front of it. Her DEATH wouldn't have kept the driver from what he was bound to do and she knew it. This is why I don't call what she did "heroic", it was stupid.
    Again, Hoori, let's discuss the issue here in details.

A girl living in Washington hears that some people's houses are being demolished somewhere in the world. It seems she was raised to care not only about her relatives like us. She wanted to do something to contribute in helping these people. What could she do else?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    hoori in any civilized nation if some one stands infront of a tractor or what ever they use to demolish houses they usually dont put there foot on the gas pedal and run over the person in front of it! i dont think she died in vain bec as u know when an arab dies its nothing special but a citizen from the western world dies it means a lot and it gets a lot of attention by the world press who in the usual case (i,e in arab death) just skip or dont give it enough coverage. so she actually exposed a small scene that takes place on daily basis over there.
    She wasn't in a civilized condition in a civilized nation. The bold part is so true but tell me what has changed since her death?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    She wasn't in a civilized condition in a civilized nation. The bold part is so true but tell me what has changed since her death?
    true things have';nt changed on the ground over there, but you cant really deny she has;nt brought around public attention ( note in the west they dont know every thing that happens here considering how certain networks have an agenda of there own). i'd like to think that these convoy's, and demonstrations are possible and ( bigger in number) thanks to people like her who risk there life to bring attention to this part of the world since there voice cant reach the civilized world.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,747
    ßüякε;2520998 said:
    Nothing and save their lives.
    That is the difference between living for a goal, and living as another random human without any impact.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Again, Hoori, let's discuss the issue here in details.

A girl living in Washington hears that some people's houses are being demolished somewhere in the world. It seems she was raised to care not only about her relatives like us. She wanted to do something to contribute in helping these people. What could she do else?
    What did she achieve with her death? What did people achieve with her death? How did she contribute to the people? It takes courage to move to such a place in order to help people, I agree. When you choose to go there, you know that you are risking your life and this is what I respect actually. Those who go there to help people with food and medicine also know that they are risking their lives but they never "ask" for death because they can be more helping to the people when they are alive.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I read once an English writer saying: When a Westerner dies anywhere in the world, we look at the reasons. When a person from the third world dies, he is merely another death in the total death toll.
    thats true to be honest reb, and we have our selves to blame for reaching that stage.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,750
    What did she achieve with her death? What did people achieve with her death? How did she contribute to the people? It takes courage to move to such a place in order to help people, I agree. When you choose to go there, you know that you are risking your life and this is what I respect actually. Those who go there to help people with food and medicine also know that they are risking their lives but they never "ask" for death because they can be more helping to the people when they are alive.
    You are talking as if she committed suicide.

http://palsolidarity.org/2003/03/125/

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    why cant you consider them to be hero's seven?

true they had a choice but its really not one to do with living or dying, its more a long the lines of not accepting the complete un-fairness people in gaza witness ( and absolutly no one giving any care in the world for them) and choosing to go there to make a difference ( they believed in sth and went there bec they strongly believe people there have a legit case). you know whats the problem i have with yr posts in this thread seven?? its the fact that its very easy for you to sit behind a computer screen in peaceful belgium with no worry in the world and pass out rather one dimensional opinions about people who got on board the convoy ships, the activists who passed away/got shot at, and assuming rebel has a propaganda bec he decides to share the pictures from his homeland bec quite simply he has no other option other than bringing awareness to people that these crimes are carried out to human beings in this time and age and with all the UN resolutions that allow humans to live a full life yet 1500000 dont even get the basics of life and on top of that they r walked on by the isreali's. i dont speak on reb's behalf but i think he deserves a lot of appreciation for trying at least to show people who dont see these crimes on there tv screans what is really going on.

i think if u die for an honorable cause like defending people who have nothing in them to fight back against a well oiled killing machine then they are hero's. thats my opinion but i think its worth a though or two from you.
    Yes, they're heroes if they can prevent the deaths of others. The American girl died trying to prevent the demolition of a house that was going to happen at some point. Even if she had succeeded in her action, she would have moved her out of the way and demolished the house. I don't see what her death brings. The more I think about, the more I think she was plain stupid.

We are all behind our computer screen by the way. And I make that choice because I think it's stupid to go to Israel.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    What I find remarkable is that human life is worth so little to some in this thread. They rate principles much higher. Rab for example seems willing to sacrifice a lot of human lives to get what he wants. It's not just that he would be okay with a genocide, but he'll also send thousands of his own people into certain death.

Well, excuse me for not finding that brave.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,754
    What I find remarkable is that human life is worth so little to some in this thread. They rate principles much higher. Rab for example seems willing to sacrifice a lot of human lives to get what he wants. It's not just that he would be okay with a genocide, but he'll also send thousands of his own people into certain death.

Well, excuse me for not finding that brave.
    The humans without principles are not so different from animals IMO.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    The humans without principles are not so different from animals IMO.
    My number one principle is that human life is worth more than all of my other principles.

The same does not apply to you.

I don't know which one of us is the animal.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,756
    My number one principle is that human life is worth more than all of my other principles.

The same does not apply to you.

I don't know which one of us is the animal.
    Just look at one sheep and try to find differences between both of you.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    does that apply to those who died in last year's iranian election protest?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Just look at one sheep and try to find differences between both of you.
    If you want to die or want your people to die, you can do so. I can't stop you. I happen to be of the opinion that life is more important than land.

does that apply to those who died in last year's iranian election protest?
    I see where you're going, but do you really think it's a fair analogy? The American activist knew she might get killed, but far more importantly she must have seen the damn thing coming towards her. She could have stepped out of the way. You can't step out of the way when it comes to bullets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)