Israeli-Palestinian conflict (30 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Who watches that clip and think thats when she was killed??? Talk about ruining out of things to nag about, its quite its just showing what kind person she was in memory, even as a kid.

Its weird you watch that clip and think "its very wrong", and think so for very pedantic reason. And yes, murder is murder, just because she was murdered when she was 23 years old, doesnt make her any less innocent. You make it sound like they are less guilty for doing it, or she is guilty of something for being 23 years old.
My point is that anyone is going to look good at the age of 10. You could have made Hitler the cutest little guy on Earth. The clip doesn't show anything of her as a woman.

And yes, there is a very big difference between killing a newborn baby and a 23 year old activist. The activist knew the situation she was in and willfully went there. If you're in front of a bulldozer and the bulldozer is going to run over the house, you have the option to move. Sure, you can die. I don't know if it makes you a hero though.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The charisma this man has.... he is our only real hope.
Maybe these things have been taken out of context, or maybe he didn't say them at all, but if he did then I don't see how can you support him and love him:

"When asked whether he was prepared to live with a two-state settlement between Israel and Palestine, he said he would not sabotage what is a "Palestinian matter", but that until such a settlement is reached, he will continue to encourage Palestinian suicide bombers.[23]"

In a 1998 speech marking the Day of Ashura, and published in what was Hassan Nasrallah's official website[32][33][34] at that time, Nasrallah referred to Israel as "the state of the grandsons of apes and pigs – the Zionist Jews"

"If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli."

"If there had been a Muslim to carry out Imam Khomeini's fatwā against the renegade Salman Rushdie, this rabble who insult our Prophet Mohammed in Denmark, Norway and France would not have dared to do so.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So you do blame her, not just something I read into, how typical.

And I bet you blame the guy who was run over in Tianmen square too?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So you do blame her, not just something I read into, how typical.

And I bet you blame the guy who was run over in Tianmen square too?
I don't blame them at all. I'm saying that they have a choice. They weren't shot in the back or anything either. They chose to die. I don't know if I have to consider that heroic. I really don't know. It's hardly comparable to Tianmen by the way, but I knew you were going to use that example, because of the power of that image.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Maybe these things have been taken out of context, or maybe he didn't say them at all, but if he did then I don't see how can you support him and love him:

"When asked whether he was prepared to live with a two-state settlement between Israel and Palestine, he said he would not sabotage what is a "Palestinian matter", but that until such a settlement is reached, he will continue to encourage Palestinian suicide bombers.[23]"

In a 1998 speech marking the Day of Ashura, and published in what was Hassan Nasrallah's official website[32][33][34] at that time, Nasrallah referred to Israel as "the state of the grandsons of apes and pigs – the Zionist Jews"

"If we searched the entire world for a person more cowardly, despicable, weak and feeble in psyche, mind, ideology and religion, we would not find anyone like the Jew. Notice, I do not say the Israeli."

"If there had been a Muslim to carry out Imam Khomeini's fatwā against the renegade Salman Rushdie, this rabble who insult our Prophet Mohammed in Denmark, Norway and France would not have dared to do so.
I've heard of the first two indeed, haven't heard of the other two though, but it does sound like something Nasrallah might say.

Despite his flaws though, he is the only man brave enough to stand in the face of the Israeli's, i personally have my priorities, even though i disagree with the man a lot, especially religiously as he is a shiite while i am a sunni, i still love the man for standing in the face of Israel, and that is the most important thing right now. Everything else, we can deal with it later.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,713
    43 Years After Surviving Israeli Attack on USS Liberty, US Veteran Joe Meadors Seized by Israeli Forces on Gaza Aid Flotilla

Joe Meadors was on one of the other Free Gaza boats that was seized early Monday morning. For Meadors, this marks the second time he has been aboard a ship attacked by Israeli forces in international waters. In 1967, Meadors was a signalman aboard the USS Liberty, a US Navy electronic intelligence-gathering ship that was attacked by Israeli planes and torpedo boats in 1967. Thirty-four Americans were killed and more than 170 were wounded in the attack.

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/6/4/43_years_after_surviving_israeli_attack

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,717
    Nasrallah: What Israel did few days ago is stupidity at it's most. They're now forced to think twice before doing the next step.
    To be honest, Rab, even if Israel did the same thing ten times, nobody will do anything against that.

Nasrallah: Turkey and Kuwait are thanked for their political attitude towards Israel.
    Kuwait denied that it withdrew from the peace initiative, so no reason to thank it IMO

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,718
    Nasrallah: I read in some gulf news articles by Arab writers defending what the Israelis did. Those are the minority and they will be removed by the noble people soon.

I think he hints at the stupid Abdulrahman Alrashed.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ßüякε;2520923 said:
    Nasrallah: Andy is my bestfriendblowjob.
    :lol:

To be honest, Rab, even if Israel did the same thing ten times, nobody will do anything against that.

Kuwait denied that it withdrew from the peace initiative, so no reason to thank it IMO
    - Mostly it wont. But it will add another country such as Turkey to step into our side even more than ever which is very helpful.

- I don't know much about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)