Israeli-Palestinian conflict (18 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,721
    The most important thing he said so far IMO: People who will participate in the coming ships to Gaza should not be scared of being captured by Israelis because they know that the resistance movements won't leave them there alone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    The most important thing he said so far IMO: People who will participate in the coming ships to Gaza should not be scared of being captured by Israelis because they know that the resistance movements won't leave them there alone.
    We never leave our men alone:agree:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,726
    Nasrallah: We should stand with Turks to break the siege on Gaza. Rafah crosspoint should not be closed ever.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Your people love this man more than they love themselves just so you know.
    Only the hardliners, those who stole the elections, those who beat people, those who arrested people, those who executed people, those who don't want peace for the Palestinians and those who are alive as long as Israel is killing your people. You would understand it one day.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I don't blame them at all. I'm saying that they have a choice. They weren't shot in the back or anything either. They chose to die. I don't know if I have to consider that heroic. I really don't know. It's hardly comparable to Tianmen by the way, but I knew you were going to use that example, because of the power of that image.
    why cant you consider them to be hero's seven?

true they had a choice but its really not one to do with living or dying, its more a long the lines of not accepting the complete un-fairness people in gaza witness ( and absolutly no one giving any care in the world for them) and choosing to go there to make a difference ( they believed in sth and went there bec they strongly believe people there have a legit case). you know whats the problem i have with yr posts in this thread seven?? its the fact that its very easy for you to sit behind a computer screen in peaceful belgium with no worry in the world and pass out rather one dimensional opinions about people who got on board the convoy ships, the activists who passed away/got shot at, and assuming rebel has a propaganda bec he decides to share the pictures from his homeland bec quite simply he has no other option other than bringing awareness to people that these crimes are carried out to human beings in this time and age and with all the UN resolutions that allow humans to live a full life yet 1500000 dont even get the basics of life and on top of that they r walked on by the isreali's. i dont speak on reb's behalf but i think he deserves a lot of appreciation for trying at least to show people who dont see these crimes on there tv screans what is really going on.

i think if u die for an honorable cause like defending people who have nothing in them to fight back against a well oiled killing machine then they are hero's. thats my opinion but i think its worth a though or two from you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Only the hardliners, those who stole the elections, those who beat people, those who arrested people, those who executed people, those who don't want peace for the Palestinians and those who are alive as long as Israel is killing your people. You would understand it one day.
    I actually understand this very well because just like what you have in Iran, we also have oppositions too in Lebanon. I live in a country that consists of 18sects, trust me I know.

But what you wont understand is living under a war and know how it is to loose something precious in your life on the hands of criminals or murders. That I doubt you'll ever understand.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    I agree, the smiley should be renamed to :nasrallah:
    not that i dont think what he did in 2006 is epic but i dont quite believe he see's things in there right perspective. its very easy to wage word war's with isreal when u are not a head of state or when u r not responsible for a population of people who dont want to have war all the time. i mean i strongly believe if nasrallah was a head of state his tone would calm down a lot.

once again i;m not saying he does'nt speak the truth or what he says is wrong i'm just saying that its easier for him to do what he does when he is not responsible for a large population of people that he has to consider.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I actually understand this very well because just like what you have in Iran, we also have oppositions too in Lebanon.
    This wasn't what I meant. I hope you'll understand one day that Nasrallah is your biggest enemy alongside with those who attack your country. Iran helps Hamas financially, do you really think those hardliners at Iran government care about the freedom of your people? How can you buy such a stupid thing from a bunch of murders who don't even care about the freedom of their own people? Something is wrong, isn't it?

But what you wont understand is living under a war and know how it is to loose something precious in your life on the hands of criminals or murders. That I doubt you'll ever understand.
    Ah, alright.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    why cant you consider them to be hero's seven?

true they had a choice but its really not one to do with living or dying, its more a long the lines of not accepting the complete un-fairness people in gaza witness ( and absolutly no one giving any care in the world for them) and choosing to go there to make a difference ( they believed in sth and went there bec they strongly believe people there have a legit case). you know whats the problem i have with yr posts in this thread seven?? its the fact that its very easy for you to sit behind a computer screen in peaceful belgium with no worry in the world and pass out rather one dimensional opinions about people who got on board the convoy ships, the activists who passed away/got shot at, and assuming rebel has a propaganda bec he decides to share the pictures from his homeland bec quite simply he has no other option other than bringing awareness to people that these crimes are carried out to human beings in this time and age and with all the UN resolutions that allow humans to live a full life yet 1500000 dont even get the basics of life and on top of that they r walked on by the isreali's. i dont speak on reb's behalf but i think he deserves a lot of appreciation for trying at least to show people who dont see these crimes on there tv screans what is really going on.

i think if u die for an honorable cause like defending people who have nothing in them to fight back against a well oiled killing machine then they are hero's. thats my opinion but i think its worth a though or two from you.
    No, not when your death would not keep the Israelis from destroying a house. It is not heroic, it is plain stupid.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,738
    No, not when your death would not keep the Israelis from destroying a house. It is not heroic, it is plain stupid.
    She went there to defend the people, not to be killed. All the witnesses who were there when she was killed said the bulldozer driver saw her clearly when he was crushing her body.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    hoori in any civilized nation if some one stands infront of a tractor or what ever they use to demolish houses they usually dont put there foot on the gas pedal and run over the person in front of it! i dont think she died in vain bec as u know when an arab dies its nothing special but a citizen from the western world dies it means a lot and it gets a lot of attention by the world press who in the usual case (i,e in arab death) just skip or dont give it enough coverage. so she actually exposed a small scene that takes place on daily basis over there.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    She went there to defend the people, not to be killed. All the witnesses who were there when she was killed said the bulldozer driver saw her clearly when he was crushing her body.
    Look Abed, even if she went there to be killed, what the Israeli bulldozer driver did was a crime, I'm not justifying that. The bulldozer driver wanted to destroy a house and she stood in front of it. Her DEATH wouldn't have kept the driver from what he was bound to do and she knew it. This is why I don't call what she did "heroic", it was stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)