Israeli-Palestinian conflict (12 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Our hatred for Hezbollah is because of the fact that they wont give up their weapons. Them keeping their weapons is a major obstacle in the face of homeland security... Whenever Sayyid Nasrallah feels like it, he can just ignite a war with Israel, and people living in Christian regions of the country have to suffer the consequences. I don't get it... Why don't we just announce that Hezbollah has taken full control of the country's defense strategy and to hell with the Lebanese army?

You'll tell me that Lebanon's army is nothing and it's too risky leaving the country without Hezbollah strong resistance... Fine... Why doesn't Hezbollah merge its resources and strengths with the Lebanese army then?

My party is and always has been the reason why Christians can still live as ones here in the Middle East.
you're not going to get through to him :D Jack knows that thats why he stopped

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Our hatred for Hezbollah is because of the fact that they wont give up their weapons. Them keeping their weapons is a major obstacle in the face of homeland security... Whenever Sayyid Nasrallah feels like it, he can just ignite a war with Israel, and people living in Christian regions of the country have to suffer the consequences. I don't get it... Why don't we just announce that Hezbollah has taken full control of the country's defense strategy and to hell with the Lebanese army?

You'll tell me that Lebanon's army is nothing and it's too risky leaving the country without Hezbollah strong resistance... Fine... Why doesn't Hezbollah merge its resources and strengths with the Lebanese army then?

My party is and always has been the reason why Christians can still live as ones here in the Middle East.
You'll always have a reason to justify your hatred for the Israeli resistance, that's my point. You've had your share of that with your new allies now Jonblatt, when his league was in support of the Palestinian cause and the Israeli resistance.

Im not here to discuss the Lebanese issue, you can open a new thread for that and I would be more than happy to discuss my opinion with you, but all Im saying is that Al Kata2eb is a league that will never stand in the face of Israel even if that was for the sake of the Lebanese that they've claimed to be the reason for many of their unjustified actions.

As for your last phrase, Im not sure I got what you meant there but if it's that you think Christians live in Lebanon as one for the blessing of al Kata2eb you're wrong. Even now you're not lined as one, you've al kata2eb on one side and Al Tayar Al Watani 2il 7or on the other one, with others like the Communist party also on the opposite side of yours. Don't kid yourself.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Love for Palestina the true owners of the current state "Israel" the biggest terrorist in the world with their monster alliance USA. No hate for the american or Israel people but the goverment in this countries is fuckt up.

Im not chocked over JCK comments, always had a bad feeling about that guy.. never seen the guy answer somebody polite on this site, always anwering with bad comments to people even those who don´t deserve it. This just made me more sure

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Love for Palestina the true owners of the current state "Israel" the biggest terrorist in the world with their monster alliance USA. No hate for the american or Israel people but the goverment in this countries is fuckt up.

Im not chocked over JCK comments, always had a bad feeling about that guy.. never seen the guy answer somebody polite on this site, always anwering with bad comments to people even those who don´t deserve it. This just made me more sure
Speaking of being polite, Fellas, you are retarded.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
So he's a bad guy because he wants what's best for his country instead of his neighboring one?

Smart.

Yeah the whole middle east should look for themselves and close their eyes to what israel is doing to the palestine people.

Maby we humans are different :) maby is my religion who made me see things in a different way. I will never close my eyes to this injustice..

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
1st off let it be known that the Kata2eb doesn't exist as the strong force it used to be back in the days... But if you think that al Kata2eb exist only as a party with a crush on Israel regardless of any thing else, then you're pretty mistaken. You're saying that if Israel starts an unjustified war (very hypothetical) against Lebanese Christians, al Kata2eb won't stand against it? How oh so very wrong...

Somehow all pro-Palestine and Hezbollah and the likes seem to believe that we have to justify our hate for them in any possible way, whereas I find our incentives to be pretty convincing, and I think you would too if you put aside your bias for a second. I mean how ridiculous is it that I can't enter a certain area in my country from fear of being kidnapped from Hezbollah without the government being able to do anything about that... The fact that the government has no authority in Hezbollah areas says a lot about the problems this resistance causes in Lebanon.

Lol at naming al tayyar al watani al 7or as the reason why Christians still exist in Lebanon... I shouldn't kid myself?

Actually there really isn't a party who is currently working 100% in favor of Christians in Lebanon. The Lebanese Forces are allied with the Sunnis, and the FPM is allied with the Chiites... But historically speaking, Kata2eb (and in later stages the LF) was the definitive defender of Christians party.
First of, why do you keep on mentioning the Lebanese Christians when talking about a war that targets Lebanon as a country and the whole Lebanese people as an enemy? Don't you think you're being a racist with such thinking?

As I've said, Im not saying either party is wrong or right Im just stating a fact IMO that until this moment you can't argue against that Al Kata2eb never stepped against Israel even when Israel targeted Lebanon in the 2-3 devastating encounters you had. Nevermind who started them, those wars targeted Christians, Suniis, Shias, Druz..etc. As a whole, and for that everyone should and would have stood against such an invasion but Al Kata2ib.

Furthermore, when I mentioned AL Tayar AL Watani Al 7or, I did that because I was making an example of how Lebanese Christians wasn't and never were grouped as one but have always had ,just like every league in Lebanon, their own parties. And clearly when Christians are concerned both al kata2eb and al tayar are two major players there.

On a separate note, I think we should stop draining this thread with the off topic talk and if you want to continue this open a new thread or hit me with a pm and I'd be more than happy to reply :)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,490
    As on each Friday, protests continued in many places...

In Al-Massara village against the separation wall:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,493
    From east of Khan Younes in Gaza strip after Israeli army killed two resistants on the borders...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,494
    A picture for Gaza port which is preparing to welcome the ships coming from Ireland, Turkey and Greece to break the siege...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,495
    And finally, these pics are for you, Ahmed, from Beit Furik village near Nablus. A rally for your comrades...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,498
    His quote represent my take on the topic being discussed in this thread.
    Ok.

Respect for you, mate.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    thats the thing thats not just his opinion thats his right, and no country suffered more from this than Lebanon...
    And as usual you've avoided the question I directed to you just to quote a post of mine that I will reply to and you'll ignore. Typical Deneb.

But hey, I'll reply anyway. There's no doubt Lebanon has suffered a great deal but that goes for Syria, Egypt and even Jordan too. Yet none of those had the already-born troubles that could start a civil war like the one that affected the Lebanese. And talking about this means that every Lebanese (since afterall you're talking about the whole country) should take the path that our friend's party has taken, and that is a non-resistance one. Yet facts on the ground says different. Many parties like Hizballah, Amal and Al Tayar Al Watani Al Hor along with many others have opted to take the resistance path and reap victories just like suffering consequences if/when any of those two happen.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,500
    Ahmed, I just wanted to show them we are normal people like any other humans without any disguising.
    ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)