Israeli-Palestinian conflict (20 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And as usual you've avoided the question I directed to you just to quote a post of mine that I will reply to and you'll ignore. Typical Deneb.

But hey, I'll reply anyway. There's no doubt Lebanon has suffered a great deal but that goes for Syria, Egypt and even Jordan too. Yet none of those had the already-born troubles that could start a civil war like the one that affected the Lebanese. And talking about this means that every Lebanese (since afterall you're talking about the whole country) should take the path that our friend's party has taken, and that is a non-resistance one. Yet facts on the ground says different. Many parties like Hizballah, Amal and Al Tayar Al Watani Al Hor along with many others have opted to take the resistance path and reap victories just like suffering consequences if/when any of those two happen.
typical who? :lol: how long and well do you know me? anyhoos all those organizations no matter how commendable their actions, are operating outside the law and are hijacking a whole country along; i dont expect you to understand that; because all you want is freedom for Palestine regardless the price, and that i cant agree with. Once the war started i was fully, to the dismay of many lebanese including jack, pro-nasrAllah because at that point it was a fait accompli. However, now, hizbullah needs to work within the folds of rules and laws and cant just unilaterally start wars that implicate a whole country.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,503
    typical who? :lol: how long and well do you know me? anyhoos all those organizations no matter how commendable their actions, are operating outside the law and are hijacking a whole country along; i dont expect you to understand that; because all you want is freedom for Palestine regardless the price, and that i cant agree with. Once the war started i was fully, to the dismay of many lebanese including jack, pro-nasrAllah because at that point it was a fait accompli. However, now, hizbullah needs to work within the folds of rules and laws and cant just unilaterally start wars that implicate a whole country.
    Do you think a new war will erupt soon?

I doubt it.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,508
    you never know, if shifts and alliances move away from iran it will. And that could happen very quickly. Anyways, at this stage of history the most important thing is to keep the cause alive, to make sure the world doesnt forget; your day will come my friend.
    I hope so, Abel.

I think it needs huge efforts to get rid of the current corrupt leadership in Ramallah though.

Until that happens, our duty is to keep reminding ourselves and everybody else of the main roots of the whole cause and the current crises inside Palestine and abroad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)