Israeli-Palestinian conflict (37 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I was born i Sweden, I understand everything and speak ok, but my spelling is terrible, (worse then my english :D)
Bah, spelling is the easiest part, by far. It's tough to learn to speak. If you did that then spelling is piece of cake. You write as you speak.

Learn it. Ispitacu te uskoro da vidim jesi li ista naucio :p

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
typical who? :lol: how long and well do you know me? anyhoos all those organizations no matter how commendable their actions, are operating outside the law and are hijacking a whole country along; i dont expect you to understand that; because all you want is freedom for Palestine regardless the price, and that i cant agree with. Once the war started i was fully, to the dismay of many lebanese including jack, pro-nasrAllah because at that point it was a fait accompli. However, now, hizbullah needs to work within the folds of rules and laws and cant just unilaterally start wars that implicate a whole country.
Do I have to know you to notice that habit of you ignoring replies just to quote another post and comment on it disregarding the primary debate? :rolleyes:

As for your point, here's the thing. I do want a free Palestine at all costs but I don't think that Hizballah is only fighting for that, they're fighting for an occupied Lebanese land called Shib'a farms. Unless you think even Lebanese land isn't worth the fighting of the Lebanese people and the sacrifices of their own.

Palestinians stopped a long time ago their resistant movement from the Lebanese borders yet somehow a group of Lebanese always oppose such a resistant movement wherever that came from, hence the hatred between the two groups. You keep talking about a war that would blow Lebanon as a whole but that's hardly the case. In the last war Southern parts of Lebanon (known for their Hizballah alliance) were the ones most affected by the zionists' attacks. the same goes for the southern suburb of Beirut while other parts of Lebanon were either left untouched or slightly attacked, those same parts where the likes of Junblat, Jmayil, and the rest of the 14th March alliance lives. Talk about Hizballah taking responsibility for their path...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,529
    Last night, Israeli tanks entered Gaza strip in the village of Abasan destroying many houses. There were clashes where 2 Islamic jihad fighters were killed trying to defend their people...

Photos when the sun came back this morning...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,532
    From Istanbul today the ship Mavi Mermere started its trip to Gaza to break the siege on Gaza in cooperation with ships from Greece and Ireland.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,533
    On the other hand, some Zionist protesters started their demonstration by boats near Tel Aviv coast to refuse the attempt to break the siege on Gaza...

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Turkey = Almost the only nation in the world that gives a shit about un-human conditions Gaza people are living in for the past 4-5 years.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6,536
    A UN organization today said that 3/4 of the damaged buildings during last war on Gaza are still not repaired until now because of the Israeli siege...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)