Israeli-Palestinian conflict (59 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Prof. Robert Sapolsky, professor of biology, neurology, neurological sciences, and neurosurgery at Stanford University.

I'll translate that into plain English. A Jew who has dedicated a lifetime to academically-normalize every perversion imaginable. Here he's normalizing transexualism. It's amazing how they go through ideological transformations that perfectly match the new agenda and curriculum! It's always a perfect match! These Jews could have at least tried to pick a few interesting quirks and kinks to peddle, but homosexuality is soo GD boring!! It's as though they actually get their rocks off of bringing sKiD rOw vAlUeS into THE HALLS OF LEARNING. An endless Jewish gag reel.

Six minutes and forty-two seconds of absolute Jewish nonsense!

12827.jpg

It appears that the professor has long played the tired ole dog and pony show of the pseudo-iconic '60s/'70s free love Jewish hippy from Brooklyn in California. One of his lectures is 'The Biology of Good and Evil'. He's probably going to read this... YOU are evil. Promoting sick sex crap to young people; normalizing this garbage for society! They can give you all of the tenure, grants, letters, titles, and accolades that they want to, but you are still essentially a central Asian rag-picker! You'd prob stick it in anything.

The thread name is "Jews are dangerous". I wonder if Turk is a member.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Prof. Robert Sapolsky, professor of biology, neurology, neurological sciences, and neurosurgery at Stanford University.

I'll translate that into plain English. A Jew who has dedicated a lifetime to academically-normalize every perversion imaginable. Here he's normalizing transexualism. It's amazing how they go through ideological transformations that perfectly match the new agenda and curriculum! It's always a perfect match! These Jews could have at least tried to pick a few interesting quirks and kinks to peddle, but homosexuality is soo GD boring!! It's as though they actually get their rocks off of bringing sKiD rOw vAlUeS into THE HALLS OF LEARNING. An endless Jewish gag reel.

Six minutes and forty-two seconds of absolute Jewish nonsense!

12827.jpg

It appears that the professor has long played the tired ole dog and pony show of the pseudo-iconic '60s/'70s free love Jewish hippy from Brooklyn in California. One of his lectures is 'The Biology of Good and Evil'. He's probably going to read this... YOU are evil. Promoting sick sex crap to young people; normalizing this garbage for society! They can give you all of the tenure, grants, letters, titles, and accolades that they want to, but you are still essentially a central Asian rag-picker! You'd prob stick it in anything.

well you've taken an interesting turn

- - - Updated - - -

LOL
fopqmTUX1VU.jpg

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
This is disgusting. Honestly the choice between Hamas and this piece of shit is a difficult one.
They won already if you actually can form any train of thought that goes like that

- - - Updated - - -

Why don’t ask Elon to provide internet to Hamas so they can launch better attacks? Maybe Egypt can do something about it too?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
They won already if you actually can form any train of thought that goes like that

- - - Updated - - -

Why don’t ask Elon to provide internet to Hamas so they can launch better attacks? Maybe Egypt can do something about it too?

Moral outrage is selectively reserved for unclean brownies. The chosen people were ordained by G-d, and the earth is theirs to plow as they please.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Moral outrage is selectively reserved for unclean brownies. The chosen people were ordained by G-d, and the earth is theirs to plow as they please.
And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

@Seven @Tomice this guy (in the video, not the written tweet) has pretty sound speech that cuts through the BS.

Only thing to note that would done differently is I would be much harsher on Hamas, tho he is right they are the defacto rulers of Gaza so you have to deal with them to find a solution, not just ignore.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

@Seven @Tomice this guy (in the video, not the written tweet) has pretty sound speech that cuts through the BS.

Only thing to note that would done differently is I would be much harsher on Hamas, tho he is right they are the defacto rulers of Gaza so you have to deal with them to find a solution, not just ignore.
Very eloquent.

Smart build up too by referring to all his ties with Israel. And I completely agree. I feel like guilt over the Holocaust is exploited by Israel to justify horrific acts of violence on their part.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 44)