Israeli-Palestinian conflict (20 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Um, its bit much to expect them to acknowledge Hamas with the set goal and modus operandi of theirs. Lets be realistic, they might comprimise in however slightly politicians with all the power do, just to save face, but they wont ever comprimise so much that they would acknowledge Hamas itself, any time soon, unless Hamas change that is.

Yeah, interesting to find what this treaty entails, if they are hollow as usual, and what the reactions of the two sides will be. Aslong at the killing stop for now, then its something.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Reb just one question & i know im jumping the gun here but lets just say that the Palestinian people get whats theirs.How will land redistribution work?Are there records stating what belongs to whom?

If this scenario were to materialise im pretty sure there would be fights due to land grabs,people claiming land that doesn't belong to them.
since 1989 every country in the world, barring usa israel and recently australia, has agreed on the pre 1967 war borders and a return of refugees.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,063
    I didn't expect them to acknowledge Hamas but she kept saying that Abbas is the legal president just because he supports the American agenda. And he has no weight at all in Gaza to affect the reaction to this decision.

By the way, Rice and in a very rude way complained in her speech that an Israeli soldier is still captured by Hamas. Thanks God, the Libyan envoy was there to remind everybody that there are more than 11000 Palestinian prisoners in Israeli prisons.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,064
    Since this stupid decision 9 Palestinians were killed in the contiuous bombing for Beit Lahya and Zawayda. What a lovely ceasefire!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    You know what? I haven't read it. But this massacre doesn't really require any type of rationalisation.

What is happening on the ground by the IDF on Palestinian children who are being ripped to shreds, simply speaks for itself. It's not even debatable.

And yes, Israel does want to wage war on Palestinians. They've been doing it since 1948, based on the Zionist philosophies of Theodor Herzl and implemented by David Ben Gurion.

"With compulsory transfer we have a vast area for settlement… I support compulsory transfer. I don't see anything immoral in it."

Read upon your RACIST, ZIONIST doctrine before you dare lecture us on Geneva Convention.

You Jews just all PRAY that Hezballah don't get involved. It will be the end of Israel, once and for all...
    why...you gonna join the fight ???? :rofl:

and either with or without your muscle, Hezbollahs band of losers won't be the one's to end Israel's existence

So I'm not only a racist and a Zionist, but I'm also a Jew?

Wow. You can't read and you just inferred about 120 words from a rather sarcastic very short post. You've told me that Hezbollah are going to kill me.
    In short... you are a dumb mother fucker. Now kindly go fuck yourself.
    you trouble making Jew !!! :p

ßüякε;1857884 said:
    All snipers are pinpoint.

But they are the only guys in the world that the SEALS train with.
    correct

I might be wrong but a Hamas spokesman said on Jazeera English that they would like the border with Israel to be that of pre-1967 war
    it won't happen...no matter how many rockets Hamas launches into Israel

the bitter truth is that if Hamas continues to fire rockets into Israel, the Palestinian people are the one's who are going to pay the most, not the cowards of Hamas

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    it won't happen...no matter how many rockets Hamas launches into Israel

the bitter truth is that if Hamas continues to fire rockets into Israel, the Palestinian people are the one's who are going to pay the most, not the cowards of Hamas
    No offense Vinni but you truly do not have any understanding of this conflict.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    so, if you have a slightly differing view/opinion of the situation, then you dont know what you're talking about ?

no wonder why there are so many problems in the world....

I'm still waiting for you, Dr. Beck, to explain to me how Hamas rockets are going to defeat Israel, and cause them to vacate the premises

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    please...share your vast knowledge with me, o' professor Andrew Beck
    You automatically condemn the Palestinian people just because of their affiliation with Hamas, a group that is portrayed as a terrorist group in the Western media but was in fact a democratically elected government. Hamas launches rockets into Israel because Israel broke the cease fire, where the IDF denied humanitarian rights to Gaza. That broke the cease fire which constitutes Hamas launching those missiles in retaliation.

The pictures of the Gazan children with bullets through center mass mean that they were targeted by Israeli snipers, thus meaning the IDF is not only targeting true Hamas individuals. Come on, you're a cop, Vinni. You know center mass shots are used for death kills.

So if a people are not allowed goods, and a force is trying to destroy all they have left, what would you do? Would you let it happen? No, you would not. You would defend your children however you could, which would be fighting back against the IDF soldiers as they don't give a crap who they kill.

Just place themselves in their shoes, bruv. You would do the same if your family was in distress.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ßüякε;1858417 said:
    No, I just think it is obvious neither one fo you know what you are talking about.

Not as if I do, but I think it is very different reading/observing something versus experiencing.

That is why i try to stay out of this thread.
    You always hide behind this nonsense.

If you admit you don't know what you're talking about, then you cannot say someone else doesn't know what they're talking about.

Slow down your Zionist nonsense, watch a little Al Jazeera English, and inform yourself. Then you'll have an idea what you're talking about, brother.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    so according to you all israeli's want war, do nothing but provoke it, the arabs are innocent 100% Hamas is a legit organisation which does no wrong doing, nor incite hatred, and honestly dont tell me americans have never hit civilian targets, and if Israel are continuously breaking the Geneva convention, i see very little resistance or damnation from the UN in Israel's actions
    :tup:

I had similar thoughts but actually because it was my post it was ignored.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    let's see...who thought the Israelis would pull out of Gaza, that too under the leadership of the war criminal Sharon...dunno what you mean by calling Hamas 'cowards' though, unless you think they are going to attack Israel like Tom Cruise in the Last Samurai, or if you believe they are firing rockets from UN schools or hospitals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)